Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (70 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
ffs people. this is not VS forums.

if you like italian so much, or want to pretend that you are/know italian $#@! off to that forum. if you are going to post a news aritcle here, it better be in english.

this is directed to everyone who does this $#@!, of posting an article, then putting stupid $#@! like smilies or forza x player..etc.

wankers.
I agree with Lion but without the whole hate and swears :p

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

if you like italian so much, or want to pretend that you are/know italian fuck off to that forum. if you are going to post a news aritcle here, it better be in english.

this is directed to everyone who does this shit, of posting an article, then putting stupid shit like smilies or forza x player..etc.

wankers.
l'italiano per favore, il non capisco l'inglese

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009

if you like italian so much, or want to pretend that you are/know italian fuck off to that forum. if you are going to post a news aritcle here, it better be in english.

this is directed to everyone who does this shit, of posting an article, then putting stupid shit like smilies or forza x player..etc.

wankers.
-rep

edit:reported post for spamming. why you gotta call me names in other languages coward?
:lol: :lol:

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011

wankers.
Some interviews may not be translated in english and even if they are they usually come late . You can easily use google translate , it will not be perfect but you will get the general idea of the article

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:weee:

Man I wish...

---------- Post added 30.04.2012 at 11:11 ----------

don't you guys remember the fat ronaldo? his fancy dribbling tricks didn't last long in serie a... he would've endured much longer in la liga than serie a, heck, the same could be said with our del piero...
You mean the Ronaldo that terrorized defenses in how many different European leagues/teams?

The same Ronaldo that won how many WC's and World Player of the Year(s)?

As in the Brazilian Ronaldo that was sublime to every planetary striker until he hurt his knee?

That Ronaldo?

---------- Post added 30.04.2012 at 11:12 ----------

:sergio:

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
don't you guys remember the fat ronaldo? his fancy dribbling tricks didn't last long in serie a... he would've endured much longer in la liga than serie a, heck, the same could be said with our del piero...
Fat Ronaldo was a Fenomenon , he was class one of the best in the world , althrough their playing style is not the same . If neymar becomes 1/2 of Ronaldo he would be a great player

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
:weee:

Man I wish...

---------- Post added 30.04.2012 at 11:11 ----------

You mean the Ronaldo that terrorized defenses in how many different European leagues/teams?

As in the Brazilian Ronaldo that was sublime to every planetary striker until he hurt his knee?

That Ronaldo?

---------- Post added 30.04.2012 at 11:12 ----------

:sergio:
of course that one, the fat rabbit teethed ronaldo...

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:tuttosport:
Neymar would set us straight for 10-15 years. People often think he's nothing more than a little dibbler, kid is AMAZING! He can score with both feet, he can create, great vision and he creates himself some space with his fancy footwork.

That Ronaldo?
+rep

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
of course that one, the fat rabbit teethed ronaldo...
I thought so. I agree, it's hard to imagine a fat rabbit teethed Ronaldo scoring 247 goals in 343 games for his clubs, 62 goals in 98 games for Brazil and 19 titles won.

But hey, wikipedia might be off by a few cents there, but then again so is your argument.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
denying neymar's talent is like calling the monalisa ugly, not only that hes a lot more mature/aware than you run of the mill 20 yo brazilian however i still think he needs another 2 years in brazil before moving to europe
I am not a paintings expert and i say this with all respect but she is ugly :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)