Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (81 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
It think he's set on joining an EPL team.

Dortmund's sporting director Michael Zorc told Bild: "We have a new offer for Shinji and his agent, but he is not willing to sign it. Shinji is planning his own career and he has the desire to play football in England.
I know you meant EPL. But i still wanna convince myself that he will change his mind :)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
This $#@! would be $#@!d in Italy, his place is Spain! The trio you mentioned may be short in height but are far more stable on the move due to their low weight center. The skinny Neymat almost made a salto mortale after the tackle ...
clubs have personal trainers and nutritionists that can help neymar gain decent muscle size in a year. even much less time than that with some good ol' steriods.

it's not like he is stuck for the rest of his life skinny. he is still developing physically. giovinco looked ridciously weak when first playing for us. now he looks much better.

Jan 22, 2009
clubs have personal trainers and nutritionists that can help neymar gain decent muscle size in a year. even much less time than that with some good ol' steriods.

it's not like he is stuck for the rest of his life skinny. he is still developing physically. giovinco looked ridciously weak when first playing for us. now he looks much better.
True that.
Well, it is not that I hate him or something but I just don't see him fit in the current Juve play style and work ethics.

Apr 29, 2006

Cause that worked fantastic with Pato, right? :oops: It isn't easy to pump muscles, he has to keep his speed intact and his balance right. Feet muscles need years and unbelievable punishment in training to grow. :rolleyes:

But different cities.
Well, he still needs a car... :boh: :D

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011

Like Pato ?

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Juventus ready to offer €12m for Leverkusen midfielder Renato Augusto. Bayern interested as well.

Taken from 4-4-2, so take with a pinch of salt, or a handful perhaps

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #42,836
    Juventus ready to offer €12m for Leverkusen midfielder Renato Augusto. Bayern interested as well.

Taken from 4-4-2, so take with a pinch of salt, or a handful perhaps
    official 4-4-2 read my fake news on him. :D

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
    Yeah, what's wrong with that? The discussion is pointless cause Seria A cannot afford his overvalued price anyway!
    What's wrong is that we're talking about Brazil's best talent ATM. The guy who thanks mainly to him dragged his team to the Copa Libertadores title at the age of just 19.

Problem is many Italian football fans (not directed to you) still think serie A is such a tough league that players need years and years to adopt to ( was the case in the 90's) but it's just a myth today.

An 18 year old Pato toyed with serie A defenders when he first came here (in his 1st and 2nd season) and the guy wasn't highly rated as Neymar today in brazil. Jovetic too was just 18 when he had a Huge impact on serie A when he first came here.

Neymar is much much better player than both those players (Pato and Jovetic) yet you guys still have doubts about him making an impact here !!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 78)