Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (140 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 29, 2006
Neymar might make it with almost no hassle into La Liga, but Seria A is another matter. Here he would be triple marked by defenders that aren't that easy to dribble past, cause they are tactically aware. He will be great on the counter, but he will get stopped fast like Pato or young Del Piero. He will win the cards for us, but the real question is can he hold it physically. One red card for him being 5 games out ain't worth it. For Seria A the perfect player would be someone like Aguero, because he has the strength as well. He is doing it in the EPL and Neymar would be broken there for good at his second game. I wouldn't even like to imagine what someone like John Terry/Vidic would do to him.

I was dreaming about Suarez for some time now , even when most here were against him.I haven't given up hope yet, but after his hat-trick and in light of his revelations he wouldn't force a transfer he would be extremely expensive to get. The owners are americans and they seem realistic in their valuations (unlike Man City, PSG ...etc.), but still any sane man would ask 30+ m for him, especially after these recent performances and his growing importance to their team. :bianconero:
I am just wondering whom we are likely to keep. Vucinic, One of Matri/Quagliarella, Borriello :( ? Then we need one CF and one very attacking minded winger/SS at least.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
The owners are americans and they seem realistic in their valuations (unlike Man City, PSG ...etc.), but still any sane man would ask 30+ m for him, especially after these recent performances and his growing importance to their team. :bianconero:
I am just wondering whom we are likely to keep. Vucinic, One of Matri/Quagliarella, Borriello :( ? Then we need one CF and one very attacking minded winger/SS at least.
andy carrol for 35m pounds is realistic :rofl:

I think sadly vucinic, matri and quaq are going to stay...

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
huur durrr neymr is too small and skinny to play in serie a. hurr durr

meanwhile the mediocre giovinco, miccoli and giach seems to be doing quite well you dumb slack jawed maggots.

neymar would destroy defences

Apr 29, 2006
andy carrol for 35m pounds is realistic :rofl:

I think sadly vucinic, matri and quaq are going to stay...
Andy was a desperate move in a disgusting market. Obviously it has nothing to do with their owners, but with the sporting director (the guy that just got fired earlier this year). What I meant was that they are in this business to make money and would negotiate if a fair offer is received. Those other clubs aren't they are just burning through some oil fields...

---------- Post added 30.04.2012 at 14:43 ----------

He'll change mind when the media says we are interest too.
Hi will arrive in Italy with Honda. :p

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

meanwhile the mediocre giovinco, miccoli and giach seems to be doing quite well you dumb slack jawed maggots.

wait, people actually said he is too small for Italy?

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
He'll change mind when the media says we are interest too.
It think he's set on joining an EPL team.

Dortmund's sporting director Michael Zorc told Bild: "We have a new offer for Shinji and his agent, but he is not willing to sign it. Shinji is planning his own career and he has the desire to play football in England.

Jan 22, 2009

This faggot would be raped in Italy, his place is Spain! The trio you mentioned may be short in height but are far more stable on the move due to their low weight center. The skinny Neymat almost made a salto mortale after the tackle ...

Apr 29, 2006
This faggot would be raped in Italy, his place is Spain! The trio you mentioned may be short in height but are far more stable on the move due to their low weight center. The skinny Neymat almost made a salto mortale after the tackle ...
This. :hellyes: :lol:
He isn't injured that often in Brazil, its true, but here he won't be that protected either. Nobody gives a shit about him in italy. Would love to get him, but he won't be a first year player if he reaches his Santos levels at all. Definitely not worth 40-45m+.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 138)