Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (53 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
looks like we will be seeing 3 at the back quite regularly next season.

I expect us to sign a Cb more than left back now.

also I just remembered that we have no alternative to pirlo. Asamoah is a must but he is an alternative to vidal and marchisio

If Montolivo has not renewed I would sign him. Gago on loan or Aqua girl on loan would be decent as well

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

also I just remembered that we have no alternative to pirlo. Asamoah is a must but he is an alternative to vidal and marchisio

If Montolivo has not renewed I would sign him. Gago on loan or Aqua girl on loan would be decent as well
:inter:

Joe

Dec 20, 2009

Verratti to step up.
If not, I agree - Montolivo would be a good alternative to look at.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
a loan deal would be ideal. it would give us depth and allow us to spend money elswhwere until a better player becomes available.

we've been incredibly luck ythat pirlo for the most part has been on fire and injury free.

next season we might not be lucky. a decent player who can play those 10-15 games pirlo would miss would be ideal.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
I agree that we need a sub for pirlo . People should give up on montolivio because he is already a milan player . Aquilani :inter: fuck him just like montolivio he has no personality at all . We will probably get verratti althrough i don't know if he is ready to take up the task and we also have marrone who plays as an anchor . With a more offensive wing and a better finisher we should be able to create even if pirlo is not in the field so we may put marrone in his place to add more muscle and place a more offensive wing . If we get naingolann i think he can replace pirlo althrough he is not a playmaker like him , alternatively i would search a very low cost alternative
Pirlo with CL and after the Euro will certanly need to rest althrough i doubt he will have any injurys , only last year he had an injury that let him out for most of the season , usually he has always done his matches and has been injury free

EDIT : I just saw wiki and from what i see i would say he has an average of 40 matches per season , taking in account his age if he plays 30 matches in the next 2 season i would be pretty happy

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
I agree that we need a sub for pirlo . People should give up on montolivio because he is already a milan player . Aquilani :inter: fuck him just like montolivio he has no personality at all . We will probably get verratti althrough i don't know if he is ready to take up the task and we also have marrone who plays as an anchor . With a more offensive wing and a better finisher we should be able to create even if pirlo is not in the field so we may put marrone in his place to add more muscle and place a more offensive wing . If we get naingolann i think he can replace pirlo althrough he is not a playmaker like him , alternatively i would search a very low cost alternative
Pirlo with CL and after the Euro will certanly need to rest althrough i doubt he will have any injurys , only last year he had an injury that let him out for most of the season , usually he has always done his matches and has been injury free

EDIT : I just saw wiki and from what i see i would say he has an average of 40 matches per season , taking in account his age if he plays 30 matches in the next 2 season i would be pretty happy
If we sign Veratti what are the chances of us A) not sending him on loan and B) giving him any proper playing time. Surely he has got to be Pirlo's understudy?

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
If we sign Veratti what are the chances of us A) not sending him on loan and B) giving him any proper playing time. Surely he has got to be Pirlo's understudy?
I would want to now the answers too , i think the only one that knows that is conte . Althrough we have marrone that can play in pirlo's position and hasn't played . Don't really know how conte will use verratti if he comes

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
It;s hard to know Conte's real outlook on the involvement of youth players given that most of our proper young talents are either out on loan or have only recently joined from foreign countries (Bouy and Appelt for example) and still need to acclimatise.

Seeing as how we'll be fighting on three fronts next season, there should be opportunity to see some of the younger players being given some playing time.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
It;s hard to know Conte's real outlook on the involvement of youth players given that most of our proper young talents are either out on loan or have only recently joined from foreign countries (Bouy and Appelt for example) and still need to acclimatise.

Seeing as how we'll be fighting on three fronts next season, there should be opportunity to see some of the younger players being given some playing time.
I am pretty sure they will have a lot of space in coppa italia :D
Still i think that if we get a good striker and a good right wing conte will experiment a bit more because now pirlo is pratically the cardinal point of juve and our middfield should not be touched , if you get pirlo out there would be a lot of problems , with a better offense we should be able to rely less on pirlo and our middfield so i think that with more options in attack we will see more of our young ones and give them less responsability . Putting someone like verratti or marrone in pirlo's place at current juve means putting a hell lot of pressure in them

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
So, who's a reasonably priced alternative to Pirlo for us next season?

Aquilani - no
Montolivo - no
Verratti - no one knows yet

Who is there?

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
So, who's a reasonably priced alternative to Pirlo for us next season?

Aquilani - no
Montolivo - no
Verratti - no one knows yet

Who is there?
I would opt for an anchor and put on the right a wing that is better offensively than pepe and with more fantasy so we don't have to rely much on the playmaker . Ancelotti used to play ambrosini when pirlo wasn't playing because noone is really able to play in his place
I vote for Marrone :D

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
So after this week there are NO chances for us on Suarez or Torres, right? How much will be their price if we were to approach them? :bianconero:
Suarez probably around 30 i would say , for TORRES :tuttosport: i think less than that i would guess around 25 mil

---------- Post added 30.04.2012 at 01:29 ----------

I think Lucas Moura would be great investment, but not sure if he is playing at a same position as Pirlo. Maybe he is more offensive player, not sure.
Lucas :tuttosport: is fantastic i would love him here , althrough he is an offensive wing so he should play in pepe's position

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)