Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Pipita would be a dream and Kaka to fuck with Milan fans.
wouldn't really take kaka , he is past 30 and from what i have seen he is still a long way of his past self at milan , to add he get's 10 mil/year , i would definetly search somewhere else
pipita would be pretty good , but i wouldn't spend 35 mil on him anything from 30 down would be good in my opinion . On the other hand i like albiol he could be good as our 4th defender and he shouldn't cost much

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
wouldn't really take kaka , he is past 30 and from what i have seen he is still a long way of his past self at milan , to add he get's 10 mil/year , i would definetly search somewhere else
pipita would be pretty good , but i wouldn't spend 35 mil on him anything from 30 down would be good in my opinion . On the other hand i like albiol he could be good as our 4th defender and he shouldn't cost much
Kaka would obviously not ask or get 10 million or anything close to that. Would be exciting to take a chance on him and see what he can produce. If not he'll probably seen shit loads of jersey and with Del Piero gone we could need a guy like that.

And no need for Albiol, Bonucci is our 4th defender. Look somewhere else.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Kaka and Higuain would be awesome.. could we play a 4-3-1-2 with 2 attacking full backs :D

...I think not :sad:
If he comes i think he would play as a RWF :D

---------- Post added 29.04.2012 at 20:13 ----------

Other then to troll Milan
You want to troll milan ?
Win the next 2 matches and go on the 38th week with a 3 point difference than play all primavera players in the last match and lose it , but still win the scudetto :D

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Trolling is overrated.
To troll Milan would be a perfect reason :)
You want to troll milan ?
Win the next 2 matches and go on the 38th week with a 3 point difference than play all primavera players in the last match and lose it , but still win the scudetto :D
Do you not love the fact we got Pirlo from Milan ( a legend for them ) for free and he is one of the main reason we will beat them to the title. It makes it all so much sweeter does it not?
All of this :agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)