Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (128 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
What about RWF? Are we linked with any quality players at all? (I'm not talking about Kalou and Farfan :yuck: :inter:)

James Rodriguez? Gaitan? Di Maria? Ramirez even?

We should've bought Rodriguez when we had the chance.

Whatever happened to the next "Kaka" that Chelsea stole from under our noses? :lol:

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
What about RWF? Are we linked with any quality players at all? (I'm not talking about Kalou and Farfan :yuck: :inter:)

James Rodriguez? Gaitan? Di Maria? Ramirez even?

We should've bought Rodriguez when we had the chance.

Whatever happened to the next "Kaka" that Chelsea stole from under our noses? :lol:
i have the impression that if one of those 2 comes we will sell giovinco , and buy a good RWF

after all we would have vucinic , new signing as starters , pepe and kalou/farfan as subs (my hopes are on farfan althrough he needs to take around 3 mil not the ridiculous 6 mil wage he wants) and we would not need giovinco

have not seen much of gaitan but he has not impressed me , wouldn't be mad if ramirez came and would love di maria here althrough it is impossible for me

The piazon guy has not played much if i remember correctly , 16-17 years old who takes 1.6 mil to play in the reserve league :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 126)