Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (115 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
It's like the 100th time you ask me. You'll know when it's done. :D
It's my ''are we there yet'' question especially for you :D

---------- Post added 25.04.2012 at 13:47 ----------

Hate all the chatter about "signings" when there's so long to go before the window opens. :( Gonna be sitting on needles concerning Cavani for months yet, I'll bet.
This is not the thread for you then ;)

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
This is not the thread for you then ;)
Ha ha, sure it is.

I'm just referring to the stuff about having signed them now. I sincerely doubt there will be anything close to concrete on our main targets before June. I like wild speculating though - it's my favourite thing in the world.

Apr 24, 2012
my signings for the summer assuming conte's preferred system is 4-3-3
plan a signings: suarez,cavani,robben,sahin,armero
plan b signings: jovetic,RVP,lavezzi,veratti,criscito

sell krasic,padoin,boriello(start your'e modelling career, your'e to bad for football).:mark:

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
my signings for the summer assuming conte's preferred system is 4-3-3
plan a signings: suarez,cavani,robben,sahin,armero
plan b signings: jovetic,RVP,lavezzi,veratti,criscito

sell krasic,padoin,boriello(start your'e modelling career, your'e to bad for football).:mark:
Very ambitious plans.

Be happy if we get one of those stars. (i.e. Suarez, Lavezzi, RvP, Cavani, Jojo, Robben, etc)

Apr 24, 2012
Realistically going on our track record with Marotta we will eng up with ramirez,di vaio and diamanti:sergio:. My thinking is this summer depending on who we sign/ don't sign will give the fans an indication on how seriously juventus want to invest in the team and what our goals are. Because if we end up signing players like Cavani and Suarez I will believe marotta's "top player gauarantee" propoganda. Otherwise the board is taking us for a ride and making us believe what ever they say. Next minute it's we have a deal for aguero 1 week later we end up with vucinic.. this is why im not 100 percent positive we will go and sign the big boys. I hope Marotta proves me wrong!

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Attack + Wingers: Cavani + Ramirez for the attack; recall Gio from Parma. Add Destro for depth. Sell Krasic, Elia, and allow Esti to leave. Borriello effin off back to Roma; Matri sold if the offer is good enough. Give Del Piero one more year FFS! Iaquinta should also disappear somewhere. Martinez?! :boh: Is he still alive?! Get rid of him either way.

We are left with Cavani, Vucinic, Del Piero, Quag, Destro, Pepe, Destro, Giovinco and possibly Matri as strikers/forwards.

Midfield: Asamoah + Verrati. Sell Pazienza as part of the deal. Melo off to Gala I presume (I mean he should just stay there :D). Marchisio, Pirlo, Vidal, Asamoah, Verrati, and Marrone for the midfield. Quality and depth.

Defense: Acquire a new CB (Astori) for depth/rotation. Keep everyone, except Ziegler, who in all probability will stay with Fenerbahce. Oh, and Motta should be disposed of as well. Chiellini, Barzagli, Caceres, Bonnuci, Lichsteiner, De Ceglie, and Astori for the defense. Add another LB for depth if possible.

Goalkeepers: Buffon, Storari, and whoever (does it really matter?)

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Realistically going on our track record with Marotta we will eng up with ramirez,di vaio and diamanti:sergio:. My thinking is this summer depending on who we sign/ don't sign will give the fans an indication on how seriously juventus want to invest in the team and what our goals are. Because if we end up signing players like Cavani and Suarez I will believe marotta's "top player gauarantee" propoganda. Otherwise the board is taking us for a ride and making us believe what ever they say. Next minute it's we have a deal for aguero 1 week later we end up with vucinic.. this is why im not 100 percent positive we will go and sign the big boys. I hope Marotta proves me wrong!
okay , i wouldn't like any of them to be our top signing but i woulnd't mind them for rotation to say it really (except di vaio for obviouos reasons , and he is 35), ramirez has also a lot of potential he could be a starter

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
I don't understand the willingness to sell Matri. In my opinion that would mean having to buy 2 CFs instead of one as I just don't see Quag as a serious goal getter. Matri would be an excellent sub/rotation player with one of Cavani/Dzeko/Higuain/Di Vaio (sup, Trollotta).

Apr 24, 2012
Lol yeah ramirez is a solid player but we can do better! i don't understand if we have so much money why we couldn't bid for like a ribery,lahm,hazard level type of player. Marotta is the king of deception were linked with great players and end up with with the b or c options. Then there's examples of where were linked with b and c player options and end up getting great players like pirlo and vidal. It's anyone's wild guess who we could be getting

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
If an offer of 20 Million Euros came in, I'd sell him. Quagliarella can score the same amount of goals in a season as Matri; I have no doubts about that. Matri, throughout his career, has never been a prolific scorer, and frankly, is rather wasteful. We need a top CF, and we shall get one. As for Matri, I'd gladly keep him, but if a good offer came in, I wouldn't hesitate to sell him.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Next season:

Strikers: Cavani, Quagliarella, Destro/Gabbiadini
Winger/SS: Vucinic, Giovinco, Ramirez, Pepe, DP (one more year?)
Midfielders: Pirlo, Vidal, Marchisio, Asamoah, Marrone, Verratti, Padoin
Defenders: Lichtsteiner, Caceres, Bonucci, Barzagli, Chiellini, De Ceglie, Ogbonna
GK: Buffon, Storari, Leali

Out: Krasic, Matri, Melo, Elia, Motta and more fringe players.
No loan buys for Giaccherini, Borriello and Esti

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Lol yeah ramirez is a solid player but we can do better! i don't understand if we have so much money why we couldn't bid for like a ribery,lahm,hazard level type of player. Marotta is the king of deception were linked with great players and end up with with the b or c options. Then there's examples of where were linked with b and c player options and end up getting great players like pirlo and vidal. It's anyone's wild guess who we could be getting
lahm has a ridicolous salary , if i am not mistaken it is about 10 mil
ribbery doesn't seem to want to go away and i don't think bayern are willing to sell
the only one that remains is hazard but i don't think we will go for him , we will tend to go to a player which is less of a bet than he is
:lol: pirlo was never a B,C player he was a straight AAA the only doubt about him was his physical condition which right now seems pretty damn good

---------- Post added 25.04.2012 at 16:15 ----------

I don't understand the willingness to sell Matri. In my opinion that would mean having to buy 2 CFs instead of one as I just don't see Quag as a serious goal getter. Matri would be an excellent sub/rotation player with one of Cavani/Dzeko/Higuain/Di Vaio (sup, Trollotta).
for 20 mil i would sell him in a blink , quag can do the same job as matri and conte likes him more because he is a tad more creative and can play better with the squad

If an offer of 20 Million Euros came in, I'd sell him. Quagliarella can score the same amount of goals in a season as Matri; I have no doubts about that. Matri, throughout his career, has never been a prolific scorer, and frankly, is rather wasteful. We need a top CF, and we shall get one. As for Matri, I'd gladly keep him, but if a good offer came in, I wouldn't hesitate to sell him.
:agree:
totally agree with this

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Next season:

Strikers: Cavani, Quagliarella, Destro/Gabbiadini
Winger/SS: Vucinic, Giovinco, Ramirez, Pepe, DP (one more year?)
Midfielders: Pirlo, Vidal, Marchisio, Asamoah, Marrone, Verratti, Padoin
Defenders: Lichtsteiner, Caceres, Bonucci, Barzagli, Chiellini, De Ceglie, Ogbonna
GK: Buffon, Storari, Leali

Out: Krasic, Matri, Melo, Elia, Motta and more fringe players.
No loan buys for Giaccherini, Borriello and Esti
:agree: Pretty much the same as mine :D

I totally forgot about Padoin. I'd keep Giac for dpeth/rotation purposes though. Borriello and Esti shouldn't be retained at all.

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
And you wouldn't call Quag wasteful? The boy refuses to score easy goals. They are pretty close to each other regarding goals per game during their respective careers (with Matri being better if measuring just serie A), but whereas Matri is a CF Quag excels as a SS where he can wander around, pass and take those long shots of his.

I'm not saying that a €20M offer for Matri should be just dismissed, but I do feel that the notion of Quag replacing him as a CF is ludicrous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 112)