Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (128 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Who the fuck cares whether he helps defensively or not?

If you have a chance to sign guys like Robben, Di Maria, Nani, Suarez, or any player of that caliber, you don't need to question or give a fuck whether he helps defensively or not. Offensively they are 100 times more potent than :pepedinho:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011

If you have a chance to sign guys like Robben, Di Maria, Nani, Suarez, or any player of that caliber, you don't need to question or give a fuck whether he helps defensively or not. Offensively they are 100 times more potent than :pepedinho:
Come on =) You forget Conte's philosophy? Everybody has to gnaw grass on the pitch =D theoretically even Vucinic is obliged to do that =)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Seems like you don't understand Conte's philosophy at all, or why we have done so well as a unit this season. It's not about having a team of Pepe's, but saying it's not important goes against the team principles.

Should they all sacrifice and put the effort in so one 'world class' player can do what he likes on match day?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Seems like you don't understand Conte's philosophy at all, or why we have done so well as a unit this season. It's not about having a team of Pepe's, but saying it's not important goes against the team principles.

Should they all sacrifice and put the effort in so one 'world class' player can do what he likes on match day?
But but but it works on FIFA 12!!!!

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:lol:

I'm not saying we sacrifice the philosophy Conte has implemented, but sometimes you need to be flexible and accommodating, especially when it comes to World class players. These are the types of players that win you titles; their presence can be the difference between a point dropped here or there, a goal in an important fixture, or a vital assist to turn a tie in your favor.

Are you guys telling me that you wouldn't want Robben here because he doesn't contribute defensively? :lol:

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
i kinda agree but on the other hand at least in germany and italy the league leaders aren´t the teams with the most WC players but the teams who stick closest to their philosophy and work the hardest ^^
but still pepe won´t make the cut when it comes down to CL and i´m quite a pepe fanboy ;)

btw: i don´t care about robbens defensive contribution. i just wouldn´t want him because he is a fucking idiot and not juve material at all (character!)

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
"The Gazzetta dello Sport is today suggesting that Kevin Prince Boateng may be sold by Milan in order to raise funds."

GO GO GO!
i read that once again berlu took care of milan debts but considering he is not in a great financial situation milan will need to autofinance from next year and players like boateng or thiago silva may be sold

---------- Post added 25.04.2012 at 13:41 ----------

L'edizione odierna del Corriere dello Sport parla del prossimo possibile disimpegno di Silvio Berlusconi nel Milan. I conti in rosso e la situazione non felice di Mediaset rendono il cavaliere perplesso.:"Voi soffrite gratis. Io ci metto pure i soldi...", il lamento del presidente onorario del Milan, che ancora una volta ha dovuto ripianare un pesante passivo di bilancio tramite Fininvest (-67 milioni, che fanno seguito ai -70 dello scorso esercizio) e che viene peraltro continuamente 'martellato' in tal senso dai figli Piersilvio e Marina, che spingono per un minore impegno finanziario della proprietà. Il prossimo mercato si autofinanzierà e probabilmente partirà uno tra Boateng e Thiago Silva.

---------- Post added 25.04.2012 at 13:44 ----------

it seems we haven't really gotten him yet but we are really close
Jacob Laursen defender 1994 plays for aalborg , it seems he was at us in january for a 10 day test or something , still can't understand if we are really close and almost closed it or already closed the deal

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
Hate all the chatter about "signings" when there's so long to go before the window opens. :( Gonna be sitting on needles concerning Cavani for months yet, I'll bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 128)