Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (48 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #42,082
    Sneaky bugger :) I wonder how the fans in Naples would react if we bought him though, they would have like a reverse riot and end up cleaning the streets and returning all the stolen property.
    De Lamentiis would turn it around by saying Giovinco and Matri are the new Maradona and Carnevale. :D

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
    It's good to know we are interested/linked to Cavani, van Persie, Dzeko, Suarez, Higuain...we only had that wet dream last year with Kun. Sure we still might end up with Lewandowski or Giroud but I think we might end up with a top one this time.
    :agree:

Last summer we were relying on our stature alone to land a big name, now we're back in CL, playing excellent football, have a beautiful stadium, a brilliant modern young manager and a great team ethic. We should definitely be able to sign one of the above, hoping it's not Dzeko though

Brujitas

Aug 21, 2010
    Please , oh fucking please no Kalou/Farfan. Even if we could accept Farfan as a last time solution and a free one, wtf is the deal with Kalou? The guy is a damn joke.

We 've got CHL , get a top winger.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    :agree:

Last summer we were relying on our stature alone to land a big name, now we're back in CL, playing excellent football, have a beautiful stadium, a brilliant modern young manager and a great team ethic. We should definitely be able to sign one of the above, hoping it's not Dzeko though
    :tup:

We have much more bargaining power now. Massive difference from our situation last summer. Id be happy with just one star player upfront. Cavani is the ultimate wet dream for me.

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    It's unbelievable that we're a legitimate top team again. I was getting used to sucking but now we're actually about to pull a double!

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    Speak for yourself. I don't think I'm ever going to love him, just as I'm never going to love Pepe.

However, if he does deliver a top RWF (Suarez/Robben), CF (Cavani/Higuain), Asamoah, Destro, and a decent CB, I will forgive him for his past misdemeanors/fuckups, and might actually start to like/respect him :D

I don't want shitstains like Kalou or Farafan being our main signing(s) for the RWF position. That would suck. I'd rather invest in Ramirez/Lucas (or any other youngster) than give these old farts (Kalou not being old, but simply being frustrating and useless) a big fat contract.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
    We're not going to sign a top quality CF AND RWF. It'll be one or the other, and I think we need a CF more. It could go either way, maybe we'll get a Ramirez or maybe a player like Farfan. If we get Cavani, I'll be content with what ever RWF we get.

Vucinic - Cavani - Ramirez
    (Giovinco) - (Quag/Destro) - (Pepe)

That would be the dream for next season. :)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    I'd not eb content with Farfan as our starting RWF; no fucking way. Ramirez on the other hand, is a player with huge potential, so if we get him + Cavani I'll be satisfied, provided we get Asamoah, Verrati, and Destro :D

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
    Mar 14, 2009
    I’m sure the following news were posted, but in separate posts. Here’s a wrap-up from VS gurus that was posted two days ago.

CURVA: Robben will probably renew with Bayern. In pole to sign Verratti on a co-ownership deal.Following Farfan. Negotiating Cavani for about 25 ML plus two players; Giovinco definitely will be redeemed and maybe used in Cavani deal. For the defense, Juve are interested in Astori and Ogbonna. Asamoah is the main target for the midfield. One of Matri and Quagliarella will probably leave. Balotelli will not arrive (Maybe to Milan). Damiao will not arrive. Interested Iker Muniain, second striker Athletic Bilbao; Jovetic is not negotiable; Nainggolan deal collapsed. Elia will be sold. Pogba is still making up his mind.

Brigadiere: Juventus found an agreement for Verratti, official announcement at the end of next week. Also, Pescara will take Schavione and De Silvestro. Nedved and Raiola are working to get Balotelli. Hypothesis of an exchange of Elia-Santon with Newcastle. Juve have taken Matias Suarez for 17 million from Anderlecht. Astori is our objective for the defense. Juventus are working intensively to get Dzeko. 99% Gaston Ramirez will sign in June. Maybe De Jong will arrive and will cost 10 million.

Oleya: Trying to get Lavezzi in exchange for Giovinco + money. First objective is Dzeko, then Luis Suarez.

Kobe: Jeep wants Robben. Working to get Samuel. Little interest in Nesta. Negotiating with Napoli for Cavani. Juve will take Jovetic. Interested in Dzeko and Mario Gomez. Silvestre from Palermo.

Others say probably the same, but with different details.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
    I’m sure the following news were posted, but in separate posts. Here’s a wrap-up from VS gurus that was posted two days ago.

CURVA: Robben will probably renew with Bayern. In pole to sign Verratti on a co-ownership deal.Following Farfan. Negotiating Cavani for about 25 ML plus two players; Giovinco definitely will be redeemed and maybe used in Cavani deal. For the defense, Juve are interested in Astori and Ogbonna. Asamoah is the main target for the midfield. One of Matri and Quagliarella will probably leave. Balotelli will not arrive (Maybe to Milan). Damiao will not arrive. Interested Iker Muniain, second striker Athletic Bilbao; Jovetic is not negotiable; Nainggolan deal collapsed. Elia will be sold. Pogba is still making up his mind.

Brigadiere: Juventus found an agreement for Verratti, official announcement at the end of next week. Also, Pescara will take Schavione and De Silvestro. Nedved and Raiola are working to get Balotelli. Hypothesis of an exchange of Elia-Santon with Newcastle. Juve have taken Matias Suarez for 17 million from Anderlecht. Astori is our objective for the defense. Juventus are working intensively to get Dzeko. 99% Gaston Ramirez will sign in June. Maybe De Jong will arrive and will cost 10 million.

Oleya: Trying to get Lavezzi in exchange for Giovinco + money. First objective is Dzeko, then Luis Suarez.

Kobe: Jeep wants Robben. Working to get Samuel. Little interest in Nesta. Negotiating with Napoli for Cavani. Juve will take Jovetic. Interested in Dzeko and Mario Gomez. Silvestre from Palermo.

Others say probably the same, but with different details.
    All of them are completely different lol.
    I like Curva's the most.

How is Matias Suarez? Can he play as a RWF?

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
    Mar 14, 2009
    All of them are completely different lol.
    I like Curva's the most.

How is Matias Suarez? Can he play as a RWF?
    He is very good. I think he can play on the right wing, but I think he’s better on the left to cut inside and shoot or as a second striker to roam freely in the attack.

---------- Post added 24.04.2012 at 09:02 ----------

Also, I didn't know Kobe Bryant is a guru.
    Dolan comics killed your sense of humor.

I’ll put that “:D” to be clear I’m kidding.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)