Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (120 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
One of the most disgusting formation one could imagine, if that happens, i will stop watching Juve for a season...
I ll be back when we will play in serie B again though, one year after this disaster...

Thats more realistic and tough too. With some tweaks of course, but it could give some good results.

Buffon
Barza - Nesta_like - Chie
Caceres - Vidal - Pirlo - Marchisio - Giovinco
Cavani - Vucinic

with subs
Storari
Sorensen - Bonucci - It_youngster
Pepe - new_Totti - Melo - Barrone - DC/Giacche
Matri - Quaq/DP
Giovinco won't and should not play as left wing back. He is a support striker or attacking left forward in a 433 or potentially within a 424. Giovinco won't be that good defensively.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Alen, the stat machine :hellyes: Where do you get all that info?

And that demonstrates clearly that we need a finisher like that more than everything else.
We already have great possesion, decent passing and shoots numbers, we just need some better finishing.
After improving that, further boosting our creativity/service wouldnt hurt of course, but we cant buy everything in one year, the priority should be what we lack the most.
Vucinic, Pepe and Quaq (prolly Giovinco too) will do for now, but we really need to improve the finisher spot, MAtri has to stay as a sub, but the priority is to upgrade Borriello, back to
Treze standards, Cavani would do, his stats speak for themselves, also take in mind that all this happened in Italy and Cavani was not all that bad in Europe either. The risk in minimal.
He is the answer to our issues, no more half measures, no more Amauri likes, we really need a finisher with a certificate like that!
Cronios. :tup:

---------- Post added 21.04.2012 at 12:04 ----------

@Alen Don't you think Hazard is bound to go to Spain or England? I doubt he would be Italy bound.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'd rather go for a surprise @ RWF, if we can't get the likes of Ozil, Hazard, Robben, or Gotze to join us. Someone like Ocampos, Lucas, or Ramirez are much better than shitstains like Kalou and Farfan. At least with the former we might be pleasantly surprised, whereas with the latter it's guaranteed mediocrity.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
For Serie A and CL, ESPN covers everything. They have stats and match commentary where you can read how each goal was scored (header, left footer, right footer, outside the box, who assisted it etc). For Coppa matches ESPN don't have a good coverage so I watched the highlights. I suggest to you to watch the highlights of Napoli-Inter in the Coppa this year and see what was Cavani doing to them :D

I definitely agree with this.

I want to add one more thing. While a Cavani like striker remains a top target, I'd also like to have one of those attacking wingers who contribute a lot with goals and assists. It's not a top priority but it's something we really need if we use a 4-3-3.
Such wingers this year are Ribery and Hazard. They have double digits for both goals and assists (Ribery has 11 goals+11 assists in Bundesliga while Hazard has 15 goals and 13 assists in the French league). Robben is another player who usually scores and assists a lot.
I'd kill to have Cavani and at least one terrific assist machine winger with an eye for a goal.
Alen giving recognition to Hazard :heart:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Hazard is a beast, wish we had him.
Yes he is, he's probably going to win player of the year in the Ligue for the second season running. The guy is a one man team at Lille, they're ahead of Lyon with 6 points with 6 games remaining, and the sole reason for that is Hazard.
Only to his numbers this year. I still can't say that I've seen him play, as strange as it sounds :)
Not even once? CL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 116)