Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (102 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #41,722
    I got 2 vague rumors that can mean hundreds of players linked to us so forget I wrote this message. :D

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    If we want top players to join us, we need to be a bit more flexible with our wage structure. Top earners at Milan and Inter earn 9 and 8 Million respectively pre-tax if I'm not mistaken. We can't be too rigid with how much we offer top players, especially as they can earn more elsewhere; we should at least try to be competitive.

I understand the likes of Buffon are on 5 Million pre-tax, but Gigi is a 34 year old goalie, and I'm sure he'd understand if we were to pay someone else more.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    If we want top players to join us, we need to be a bit more flexible with our wage structure. Top earners at Milan and Inter earn 9 and 8 Million respectively pre-tax if I'm not mistaken. We can't be too rigid with how much we offer top players, especially as they can earn more elsewhere; we should at least try to be competitive.

I understand the likes of Buffon are on 5 Million pre-tax, but Gigi is a 34 year old goalie, and I'm sure he'd understand if we were to pay someone else more.
    hello b81 i got a new employee joining us do you mind taking a pay cut so he can earn more than you? yeah cool thanks ill buy you a drink :D

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
    Jun 1, 2010
    hello b81 i got a new employee joining us do you mind taking a pay cut so he can earn more than you? yeah cool thanks ill buy you a drink :D
    That's not what he said at all. He simply stated that their would be nothing wrong with matching or paying more than Buffon's 5m to a player.

Besides if that employ was Bill Gates he better take a fucking pay cut

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    It depends on who this employee is Badass. If the guy is coming in as our new finance director, and will take the organization in a new direction, then surely he'll be getting paid more than an account executive :D

The likes of Suarez/JoJo/Cavani are worth paying that little bit extra for. I'm not saying we should go ahead and give the likes of Farfan, Schelotto, or Kalou 5-6 Million a year ;)

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #41,731
    option #1 Cavani

#2 Dzeko.

again, another source for Kalou.

---------- Post added 20.04.2012 at 16:28 ----------

Muniain links again also.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #41,738
    option #1 Cavani

#2 Dzeko.

again, another source for Kalou.

---------- Post added 20.04.2012 at 16:28 ----------

Muniain links again also.
    according to SKY instead Juve's top is RVP who want 7m €+ per season. Suarez other option.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 100)