Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (110 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Your kidding right? :lol:

Ribery & Lahm/Alaba
Evra & Young
Assou Ekkouto & Bale

And two of those three will actually show up in a Semi-final CL clash
Ribery and Lahm could challange a Marcelo and CR.

The other two I disagree strongly with, Evra is passed his prime and Young is just a very solid squad player for Man united.

Bale and Assou are a poor partnership imo.

Buy on AliExpress.com

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
lahm is playing on the right side again and isn´t half as good as fifa tries to make you think.
lol @ the other two pairings btw. :D. ich guess you could place me as a LB and together with c. ronaldo i would still be superior to those guys. i´m horrible and slow if i might add

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
lahm is playing on the right side again and isn´t half as good as fifa tries to make you think.
lol @ the other two pairings btw. :D. ich guess you could place me as a LB and together with c. ronaldo i would still be superior to those guys. i´m horrible and slow if i might add
lahm is the best , fuck even against madrid he was one of the best in the field , much better than the whole madrid team maybe only benzema ozil had a game as good as his
He is very solid in defense , very good tecnique , very good at offense (fuck if he was at us i would play him at pepe's place , you will get a lot of work defensively and get more offensive output than pepe) and tactically smart
Ronaldo is a monster nobody denies it but when the time comes when he needs to take the team on his shoulders he disappears

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
lahm is the best , fuck even against madrid he was one of the best in the field , much better than the whole madrid team maybe only benzema ozil had a game as good as his
He is very solid in defense , very good tecnique , very good at offense (fuck if he was at us i would play him at pepe's place , you will get a lot of work defensively and get more offensive output than pepe) and tactically smart
we are talking about the 2012 lahm, don´t we? he is light years away from his 2006 WC form. i don´t really care that he did rather well against real but it´s just one game. furthermore he fucked up huge on özil´s goal... twice actually.
and that´s the story of his last few seasons. he fucks up on a regular basis and lost most of his attacking power... even most of my friends (all bayern fans) are getting annoyed by him.
and again, yes he assisted the winner against real but no, this doesn´t prove anything. this season he played 46 matches, scored 0 goals and assisted 5 (at bayern who basically score 5 goals per game). WOW!
having said that: i never said he was a bad defender but this hype about him really annoys me.

on topic: xhaka agreed personal terms with gladbach. but it seems that we lost interest quite some time ago anyways.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:lol: @ Assou Ekkoto and Bale. Last time I checked, Tottenham let in 5 against Chelsea, Arsenal, and Manchester City earlier this season.

Evra is past his prime, and Young is nothing spectacular. Labeling those 2 clowns as one of the best, if not the best left sided pairing in contemporary football is an insult to the sport.

Ashley Cole and Mata is a far more solid choice, but still not as good as anything Bayern, Madrid, or Barcelona have to offer.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Ronaldo is like LeBron. I used to like him with his original team but now they both are prima donnas who have sacrificed their game for better stats. Nothing wrong with that, but its not what made me like them in the first place.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #41,714
    so I go on VS, post something about a certain rumour somebody gave clues earlier on it and it got deleted. :shifty:

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
    Jun 1, 2010
    Assou is a very good LB, very underrated imo. And we all know what Bale is capable off

Evra past it can still defend better than Marcelo , and Young is nothing spectacular? :rofl: Pepe must be atrocious then

Lahm is best on the left and Ribery is just as good as Ronaldo imo. He actually shows up when he's needed
    got raped by Arda yesterday.

Felipe of Atletico, hes good.
    Didn't watch the game so no idea what to make of it

---------- Post added 20.04.2012 at 19:01 ----------

Also don't forget Puyol/Abidal and Cesc/Iniesta

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    Assou is a very good LB, very underrated imo. And we all know what Bale is capable off

Evra past it can still defend better than Marcelo , and Young is nothing spectacular? :rofl: Pepe must be atrocious then

Lahm is best on the left and Ribery is just as good as Ronaldo imo. He actually shows up when he's needed

Didn't watch the game so no idea what to make of it

---------- Post added 20.04.2012 at 19:01 ----------

Also don't forget Puyol/Abidal and Cesc/Iniesta
    Whatever you say man. You are definitely not going to convince me, and I'm probably going to fail in my attempts to make you see the error of your ways :p

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 109)