Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (57 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 29, 2006
That team looks quite superior.
No wonder. Its Aryan... :lol:

BTW Milan are interested in Kagawa. It seems the negotiations have stalled and apparently they feel able to offer higher wage than sie Germans. Why aren't we after Kagawa? I am thinking Galliani wants to replace Pato with him... I am not sure he would receive an approval from the board of directors, after all he won't be the one sleeping with him! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway if Marotta isn't interested in Kagawa and on the other hand fails to deliver at least two players that will make us forget the japanese - then I hope will not get his contract renewed.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Remember that Milan and Inter have a higher non-EU quota than the rest of the league, they'll make their moves then it will be reduced back down to 1 per season.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Floyd Mayweather :yuck: :inter:

Cheating big mouthed arrogant fucker; I hope Pacman tears him a new asshole.

---------- Post added 18.04.2012 at 22:26 ----------

No wonder. Its Aryan... :lol:

BTW Milan are interested in Kagawa. It seems the negotiations have stalled and apparently they feel able to offer higher wage than sie Germans. Why aren't we after Kagawa? I am thinking Galliani wants to replace Pato with him... I am not sure he would receive an approval from the board of directors, after all he won't be the one sleeping with him! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway if Marotta isn't interested in Kagawa and on the other hand fails to deliver at least two players that will make us forget the japanese - then I hope will not get his contract renewed.
They are after a goalkeeper called Kagawashi, not the Dortmund player Kagawa.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Leandro Damiao (24) vestirà la maglia della Juventus nella prossima stagione: lo sostiene Calciomercato.com, secondo il quale i bianconeri hanno messo la freccia e sorpassato la concorrenza nella corsa all'attaccante dell'Internacional di Porto Alegre: "Sì, penso proprio che il giocatore sarà della Juventus da giugno - ha detto in esclusiva una fonte molto vicina al giocatore - me lo hanno confermato in Brasile e dunque penso che si attenda solo l'ufficialità". Beffate, dunque, sia Milan, Inter che Roma. Si attendono ora riscontri.

Apr 29, 2006
goal.com doesn't constitute a valid source. They are the masters of journalistic bullshit. I should be paid to write articles on that website :lol:
Sure, but I still trust them more than you. ;)
Anyway the move would make sense, especially since PSG may be back for Pato for the last time. Depending on his price I would expect us to be interested as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)