Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (46 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Momblano said milan vetoed Ogbonna to Juve and Juve a disturbing them in the Astori deal.

---------- Post added 16.04.2012 at 19:34 ----------

nothing :shifty:

Just that Curva will write an article on Verratti or some other youngsters tomorrow on goal.com.

Sounds like bull crap , why would Milan disturb us in the Ogbonna deal if they already going to sign Astori. Plus we dunt go after each other's target.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
Astori set for summer switch

By Football Italia staff

Davide Astori is ready to leave Cagliari this summer amidst interest from clubs such as Juventus.

“Davide has played in over 100 games in Serie A at a good level over these years,” agent Renzo Contratto told Tutto Juve.

“This season he has confirmed what good things he has shown in the past – he’s ready for more important stages.”

The 25-year-old centre-back has been associated with clubs such as Roma, Milan and Juventus in recent times.

“I can confirm that Juve have a certain amount of interest in him,” the representative added. “What is being said is true.”

Astori started his career at Milan before switches to Pizzighettone and Cremonese. He moved to the Stadio Sant’Elia in 2008 and has been a first team regular since 2009-10.

The stopper is a part of the Giro Azzurro even if he has only won one cap so far in his international ..

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I don't think we should pay big for any central defenders given that Bonucci is staying. We have Chiellini, Barzagli, Bonucci and Caceres as viable central defending options. If we do get another central defender, it better be a loan or cheap option because that player will be a bench warmer most likely. If anything, there is justification for a left back and even then I wouldn't break the bank trying to get a left back either.

Clear priority is replacing Del Piero and Borriello with world class players....and potentially look for an upgrade on Pepe. There is room for another decent central mid as well, we should sell Pazienza and Padoin and get a decent one for 7m - we should end up square if we did that. Plus we have Bouy, Appelt, Marrone, and potentially Pogba as well.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I hope not. Elia might be not very useful for us but Kuzmanovic? We should aim higher than that. We already have a mediocre CM with Padoin.

It's time to add quality, not quantity

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Kuzmanovic keeps popping up, now some bullshit paper saying Elia swap for him. How would be people see that?
Kuzmanovic :heart:

Astori set for summer switch

By Football Italia staff

Davide Astori is ready to leave Cagliari this summer amidst interest from clubs such as Juventus.

“Davide has played in over 100 games in Serie A at a good level over these years,” agent Renzo Contratto told Tutto Juve.

“This season he has confirmed what good things he has shown in the past – he’s ready for more important stages.”

The 25-year-old centre-back has been associated with clubs such as Roma, Milan and Juventus in recent times.

“I can confirm that Juve have a certain amount of interest in him,” the representative added. “What is being said is true.”

Astori started his career at Milan before switches to Pizzighettone and Cremonese. He moved to the Stadio Sant’Elia in 2008 and has been a first team regular since 2009-10.

The stopper is a part of the Giro Azzurro even if he has only won one cap so far in his international ..
Italian. Mediocre.

Hmm, sounds familiar.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #41,300
    :agree: Fuck Kuzmanvoic.

Ocampos or Lucas Moura? Mark, where are you?

Is there any truth in that Ocampos is a physical beast and could turn out to be the new Cristiano Ronaldo?
    I'm here. There's still some interest in Ocampos. CR7? Let's not push it. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)