Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (118 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Do u really think Cavani is possible? He would be great but I doubt they will sell him to other italian team.

Jovetic is cheaper and I think that if we would bid for him with right price he is ours.
Still we would need CF then since JoJo would play on right or left wing. I would like to see Lewandowski as our CF (yeah, well im polish so my opinionon him is biased, but u cant deny his qualities) with his strength and passing he would make so much room for Jovetic and Vucinic.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Do u really think Cavani is possible? He would be great but I doubt they will sell him to other italian team.

Jovetic is cheaper and I think that if we would bid for him with right price he is ours.
Still we would need CF then since JoJo would play on right or left wing. I would like to see Lewandowski as our CF (yeah, well im polish so my opinionon him is biased, but u cant deny his qualities) with his strength and passing he would make so much room for Jovetic and Vucinic.
Possible if he really wants to come to Juve, and if Napoli miss out on CL-qualification. And, according to my sources, if Hustini keeps out of his thread :p

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Any one here knows anything on Peluso ? How reliable is this rumour ? And apart from Marotta's made in Italy, is this guy any where near Lich level ?
I know he did well against us.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Pogba means no Asamoah?
I really doubt it , the guy comes for free we will inevitably make an invesment in middfield , we will get someone that can rotate with the marchisio,vidal considering there will be CL , i doubt that we will put our hopes on a 19 year old kid who has just played a few matches in united . Even if he comes asamoah will come too

---------- Post added 17.04.2012 at 00:33 ----------

Astori is a very good defender but I read that Cagliari asks for 20M.

And Pogba, dont know what to make of it, could he play in a deep role?
Bah bullshit , nobody will give 20 mil for astori , the price should be nothing more than 10 mil and althrough i like him i wouldn't even spend that on him cause i don't think is his real market value of now , 1 month ago i read that milan may be interested and would offer 7 mil for him so i think with an offer on the range of 8-10 mil you can easiliy get him

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
So you rather we spend 15 mil on Asamoah or get Pogba (who is highly rated) for free ?

Those 15 mil can be spent somewhere else, saying that I still think Pogba will sign for United eventually.
asamoah should cost a tad less than 15 mil , pogba would be for free with a comission to raiola for around 2 mil .
I'd rather take asamoah who knows the language knows serie a and has played much more matches and has much more exp than pogba , who is rated highly but has played yes or no 10 matches as a sub for united

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 115)