Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
South American talent Paulo Dybala “is wanted by Palermo, but we are waiting for a counter-offer from Inter and Juventus.”

The Argentine striker is still only 18 and has impressed with Instituto de Cordoba, enough to earn interest from several European clubs including Arsenal, Chelsea and Malaga.

“My intention is not to speculate on the future of this lad, but we do intend to listen to all the offers that arrive and evaluate the best for his career,” his agent told Itasportpress.it.

“He is wanted by Palermo, but at this moment we are waiting for a counter-offer from Inter and Juventus, who showed an interest in the past.

“If I have to compare Dybala to another player, I’d say he was like Vincenzo Montella. He is very technical and agile, unpredictable when he gets into the box.

“He might not score much with his head, seeing as he is quite short, but I can assure you he’s always ready for a goal.”

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Didn't agree with almost everything Marotta said or done before but got to agree with him on this one, 50 mil is waaaaay too much for Cavani.

It's gonna be one of those stupid transfers if we indeed paid that price for him
crazy money is the only kind of money that will get Cavani away from Napoli. And also the reason why we will not buy him.

Apr 29, 2006
Honestly I wont regret it, this move would be extremely risky and I'd be glad if we avoid it.
In general I agree with you. Spending 50m on Cavani would get us nowhere without the rest of important players we really need. We could spend that money after an year or two if we have to fill no more than 2 players in the squad. Right now for Juventus Cavani <<<< Torres/Dzeko/... + Suarez/Jojo/Nani.

On the other hand though if something like Aguero comes our way and we go for 'not crazy money' Vucinic I would never understand.

bartemous

Dec 11, 2010
but what about this Sao Paulo Lucas wouldn't he be ablo to take Pepes position? Regarding Cavani he would be perfect in this Juve but if I would have to choose betweem him and 2 other highqual players I would go for 2 since we need more quality players.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
40 million should be the price set for Cavani but is Napoli is going to let him go, the Manchester clubs will be the first to queue for this guy.

Keep on seeing this rumours on Asamoah and Meireles, why would we need Meireles bewilders me ? He isn't any young and where would he play.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
I doubt Cavani will betray Napoli and join us; their fans will go nuts otherwise.
If we can't take players from Napoli or Fiorentina it just wouldn't feel like the old Juve is back. IMO if we spend big money on someone it should be from a Serie A rival, hopefully that will make them weaker and us stronger.

Brujitas

Aug 21, 2010
I say we should start (one step at the time of course) acting again like JUVENTUS , and not just Juventus.
We need a world class striker and a winger and we should take them.
Of course if they ask 60 million for Cavani , that's a deal breaker , but , I cant keep listening that Juventus , with the new stadium and the CHL return cant spend 30-40 million for a top striker and 20-30 for a winger.
We dont need 7 players of that price range. Quality from now on, but not only in words , let me see actions.

edit.. Try Falcao. If he pushes the situation , i say he could leave for a price near the one Atletico got him.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
I say we should start (one step at the time of course) acting again like JUVENTUS , and not just Juventus.
We need a world class striker and a winger and we should take them.
Of course if they ask 60 million for Cavani , that's a deal breaker , but , I cant keep listening that Juventus , with the new stadium and the CHL return cant spend 30-40 million for a top striker and 20-30 for a winger.
We dont need 7 players of that price range. Quality from now on, but not only in words , let me see actions.

edit.. Try Falcao. If he pushes the situation , i say he could leave for a price near the one Atletico got him.
what is that 40-45 mil ?
i still think it is a lot more than we can spend on one player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)