Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (107 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 29, 2006
Player vs Marketvalue:
Luis Suárez - 28.000.000 €
Ángel Di María - 30.000.000 €
Édinson Cavani - 28.000.000 €
Fernando Torres - 35.000.000 €
Edin Dzeko - 32.000.000 €
Hulk - 34.000.000 €
Stevan Jovetic - 20.000.000 €​

Interesting... My ideal choice would be the cheapest three on the list.... :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Its instantly made useless when prolly the two more questionable of them, Torres and Hulk, cost the most of them all. Especially Torres, Chelsea would be lucky to get 20, let alone 35.

And Hulk's price can only be inflated because he is in Porto (find him overrated) who oversell their players to an EPL used to spend more then they had sense (hardly so anymore, except for some exceptions). Besides Jovetic, the cheapest 3 in the list will in reality be the ones who cost the most.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
We need to get a cover for Pirlo. Our formation totally depends on him, if he is out injured for an extended time we going to have huge problems. But there isn't much player that can fill in his shoe when it comes to play making from a deep midfield position.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
that's not a certain fact, at all.

anyways, mirko > rossi , and i fucking love rossi.
Looks pretty certain to me. The second injury really says a lot.

But whatever, it's useless to talk about him now. Any chance there was of him joining Juve is now gone. Dempsey, on the other hand....

Apr 29, 2006
Its instantly made useless when prolly the two more questionable of them, Torres and Hulk, cost the most of them all. Especially Torres, Chelsea would be lucky to get 20, let alone 35.

And Hulk's price can only be inflated because he is in Porto (find him overrated) who oversell their players to an EPL used to spend more then they had sense (hardly so anymore, except for some exceptions). Besides Jovetic, the cheapest 3 in the list will in reality be the ones who cost the most.
transfermarkt.de if I am not mistaken mate. I am just copy->pasting.... Yeah, I agree with you in general, but I would still love those players here. Probably Di Maria more so than Jovetic.

Also with recent quotes on Mancini, Inter and etc. about Balotelli- I am even more convinced Dzeko would be doable if we want him. Even more interesting if Tevez stays...

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah I know its transfermakt, its usually reasonable estimates, too rigid and doesnt update itself with some vital factors at times, but usually reasonable. But there is nothing reasonable about Torres who has had not the greatest 18 months to say the least, costing the most of them. I bet its because he was bought for the most out of all of them, and has highest salary. And yeah Dzeko is very doable aslong as we want him bad enough. And City doesnt get a new coach that isnt a big fan or something.

Apr 29, 2006
Yeah I know its transfermakt, its usually reasonable estimates, too rigid and doesnt update itself with some vital factors at times, but usually reasonable. But there is nothing reasonable about Torres who has had not the greatest 18 months to say the least, costing the most of them. I bet its because he was bought for the most out of all of them, and has highest salary. And yeah Dzeko is very doable aslong as we want him bad enough. And City doesnt get a new coach that isnt a big fan or something.
I guess it has more to do with how the club value the player in their books. I think on those bases agents ask for player's salary and etc... About Torres sure - otherwise he would have monstrous depreciation. Torres is comparable with Ibra. Should be even cheaper - 35 mils = loan fee 3-4m + season salary (7-8) + future transfer fee ~20m. Given all that he would take a pay-cut or some form of golden handshake off the books.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 106)