Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (102 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I still don't know why would Liverpool sell Suarez. I think there's no way he'll leave this summer.
Liverpool's American owners and sponsors were pretty upset with the whole racism thing and how the club handled it.

Wouldn't surprise me if they take the decision out of Dalglish's hands and sell Suarez.

From a strictly footballing point of view, it would be stupid to sell him.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Liverpool's American owners and sponsors were pretty upset with the whole racism thing and how the club handled it.

Wouldn't surprise me if they take the decision out of Dalglish's hands and sell Suarez.

Image is everything to this ownership, regardless of the value of the player to the team.

This ownership is going through a storm of controversy right now with the way that they have treated the former manager of the baseball team. A manager who led them to two championships in his 7 year run as manager, when they hadn't previously won in 86 years.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

Makes sense. But yeah I agree with the last sentence as well.

Rossi out six more months :wth:
lol

Poor guy. On the other hand it's a big relief.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Image is everything to this ownership, regardless of the value of the player to the team.

This ownership is going through a storm of controversy right now with the way that they have treated the former manager of the baseball team. A manager who led them to two championships in his 7 year run as manager, when they hadn't previously won in 86 years.
What did the manager do to incur the owners' wrath?

---------- Post added 13.04.2012 at 16:39 ----------

I really think we could have got a good deal on Rossi this summer.
Could get an even better deal now. :snoop:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
What did the manager do to incur the owners' wrath?

---------- Post added 13.04.2012 at 16:39 ----------

Could get an even better deal now. :snoop:
I agree. With a year out of football (and the same injury twice), his value will be very low and he wont be fit until october-november.

I think thats a good opportunity to get him on loan for a low fee and evaluate him and if he recovers buy him for 10-15 million.

Apr 29, 2006
now...........later

Matri.........Matri?
Quag........Quag?
DP............DP?/Destro
Vucinic......Vucinic
Borriello....Cavani/Dzeko/Suarez

since Krasic and Elia will go we could get a right winger like Farfan, Di Maria...
Well Cavani, Di Maria, DP staying and the promises of next winter transfer market is a already a pipedream for me. I am certain we would be going for the 3rd wide striker (or 2nd if DiMaria is taken as WG) in the winter, because I don't see Vucinic as consistent enough and Quag/Pepe won't be of the same quality for the RW. But if we take just these players we would be miles ahead next season as a team. :drill:

Bad luck about Rossi, but as some said from our perspective it might not be so bad after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 100)