Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Dzeko and Vidic's agent says they arent going anywhere.
I wouldn't take vidic now to say it really . He is going for 31 , is coming from a really bad injury , we would have to spend a substantial amount of our budget in a position where we are covered and i wouldn't know if he would start to say it really i don't see him benching neither chiellini neither barzagli

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Asamoah, suarez, and vidic would be a great mercato.

And doable.

Asamoah would be 15-18 mill.
Suarez would be 30-35

Vidic would be 6-8 mill.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #40,866
    Mark is there a chance that we will get 3 forwards this summer? One Cavani/Dzeko/Torres and two wide ones? If we sell Vucinic or Giovinco? I mean perhaps Giovinco could replace Vucinic, or we could get a cheaper wide forwards like Rossi?
    Because I would hate to see Vucinic-Cavani-Suarez for example. Vucinic would ruin their game and I am getting crazy about Suarez and Cavani.
    3 is pushing it. We won't sell Mirko. 2 for sure but come to think of it, Borriello, DP and maybe one of Matri/Quag could go but doubt it.

also, some rumours from Spain are showing up. Hope it's not Rossi. It's not Higuain. Di Maria? :superhapp Villa? Muniain?

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
    Asamoah, suarez, and vidic would be a great mercato.

And doable.

Asamoah would be 15-18 mill.
    Suarez would be 30-35

Vidic would be 6-8 mill.
    i don't see vidic going away for so little and i would not spend a penny more than 30 mil for suarez , i would say 25-30 mil is a fair price

Apr 29, 2006
    3 is pushing it. We won't sell Mirko. 2 for sure but come to think of it, Borriello, DP and maybe one of Matri/Quag could go but doubt it.

also, some rumours from Spain are showing up. Hope it's not Rossi. It's not Higuain. Di Maria? :superhapp Villa? Muniain?
    Thanks Mark.

Di Maria would be fantastic indeed. :hellyes: He creates a lot and scores too. And after what you've said I did not understand is there a chance for us to get a third one? Is it wide or central forward? Suarez would be one that ticks all these boxes. :klin:
    Vucinic wouldn't go - ok - that leaves Matri and Quag. I've read Zenit offered 18 mils for Matri, but he renewed along with Quag? DP should get an extension and OMG if he gets in Euro 2012 and no new contract(maybe quit like Zidane?)???

So Di Maria - Torres/Dzeko/Cavani - Suarez is theoretically possible? ;) :tuttosport:

PP: And Bori(no)gol I thought is gone for sure?

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #40,870
    now...........later

Matri.........Matri?
    Quag........Quag?
    DP............DP?/Destro
    Vucinic......Vucinic
    Borriello....Cavani/Dzeko/Suarez

since Krasic and Elia will go we could get a right winger like Farfan, Di Maria...

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    What about JoJo? Fuck Farfan. I really hope it's Di Maria or Nani; those two are in the same bracket. If we are being linked with Di Maria, and end up getting that giant piece of shit Farfan instead, it'd be extremely disappointing.

No chance for Gotze? What about Ramirez (Bologna)?

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #40,873
    JoJo rumours have calmed down lately. Gotze why not? Gaston maybe but Conte would start Pepe over him. :D

---------- Post added 13.04.2012 at 09:44 ----------

I still don't know why would Liverpool sell Suarez. I think there's no way he'll leave this summer.
    because we love racists.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    because we love racists.
    I know we'd find a reason to buy a player like him.

I'm not sure if Liverpool has one to sell him.

---------- Post added 13.04.2012 at 15:50 ----------

Liverpool were unhappy with his actions during the Evra incident, released a statement didn't they? Don't think they'd sell him either, not unless the player wants to leave.
    Meh, of course they'd be unhappy about it, he was an idiot.

But that's not a reason to sell the guy, especially when he's one of the best players.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    God damn. I don't want to have a half a new team next season. That is not solid. It disgust me when during the last years we were compelled to observe a new Juve every year as a result of purchasing a 10-15 new players every summer. I like this Juventus and I want to observe this squad in CL to see what it costs. If it could be my will, I would buy only Suarez in the starting 11, because the lack of such forward is our main problem.
    To dump Elia Krasich Estigaribia, and all rented players like Mello Pazienza and so on, and buy Suarez Assamoah and Caceres. And that will be great.
    :tup:

Can't say I disagree with any of that. Don't understand why people are suggesting we sign 6 or 7 new (presumably starting) players. Utter madness.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)