Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (138 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
CB: Hummels.
CM Asamoah or Yann M'vila.
RW or LW: Lavezzi or Ramirez.
Striker: Luis Suarez(If FA keep fucking him up. Then im pretty sure he'll leave Premier League.) Cavani(Ain't gonna happen.) Dzeko.

Jul 1, 2010
Buffon
Lichtsteiner-Barzagli-Chiellini-Kolarov
Vidal-Pirlo-Marchisio
Di Maria-Dzeko-Destro

Storari
Caceres-Bonucci-Nesta-De Ceglie
Marrone-Appelt-Padoin/Giaccherini
Pepe-Matri/Quag-Vucinic​

Buys: Caceres (8m) Kolarov (15m) Dzeko (20m) Di Maria (30M) Destro (8M) Nesta (free) Giaccherini's second half (3M) = 84 million euros
Sales: Krasic (10M) Melo (8M) Elia (4M) Ziegler (2M) Martinez (500k) Iaquinta (500k) Pazienza (3M) Giovinco's second half (10M) = 38 million euros
= 46 million euros spent

I'd ideally replace Vucinic as well but I don't think we'll have enough cash to do so and I prefer getting a LB. We should as well sell one of Matri or Quag but it looks unlikely since we are extending their contracts. About the need to get another midfielder, I'd rather we take a risk and give Marrone and Appelt their chances.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
A mercato like that would be sex. But instead of Kolarov I'd rather spend that money on Asamoah. Maronne\Appelt\Bouy can get the entire Coppa games and a few League games to developp, while Asamoah would be a rotational player for Vidal\Cheesio with him we wouldn't loose quality by loosing Cheesio\Vidal to suspensions\injuries.

---------- Post added 12.04.2012 at 09:43 ----------

Since when is it not Melo (13M) anymore? :depressed
He knocked out one of his teammates :lol:

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Buffon
Vidal-Pirlo-Marchisio
Di Maria-Dzeko-Destro

Storari
Pepe-Matri/Quag-Vucinic​

Buys: Caceres (8m) Kolarov (15m) Dzeko (20m) Di Maria (30M) Destro (8M) Nesta (free) Giaccherini's second half (3M) = 84 million euros
Sales: Krasic (10M) Melo (8M) Elia (4M) Ziegler (2M) Martinez (500k) Iaquinta (500k) Pazienza (3M) Giovinco's second half (10M) = 38 million euros
= 46 million euros spent

I'd ideally replace Vucinic as well but I don't think we'll have enough cash to do so and I prefer getting a LB. We should as well sell one of Matri or Quag but it looks unlikely since we are extending their contracts. About the need to get another midfielder, I'd rather we take a risk and give Marrone and Appelt their chances.
Can Destro play as a winger?

And you prefer him to Vucinic? :shocked:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Buffon
Vidal-Pirlo-Marchisio
Di Maria-Dzeko-Destro

Storari
Pepe-Matri/Quag-Vucinic​

= 46 million euros spent

Id rather sell Vucinic and keep Gio.

Jul 1, 2010
Can Destro play as a winger?

And you prefer him to Vucinic? :shocked:
Yeah, I'm pretty sure of it. He wouldn't play the same role as Vucinic though, he'd be more direct and do runs behind the defense.

Buffon
Licht-Barzagli-Chiellini-De Ceglie
Vidal-Pirlo-Marchisio
Jovetic-Dzeko-Vucinic​
Jovetic-Dzeko-Vucinic would expose us too much defensively, we need a real winger on one of the two sides. Jovetic would effectively replace Vucinic if he were to come, not Pepe. That's why I think we should put all our money towards a quality CF and a cracking RW and keep Vucinic on the left or buy a youngster for cheap like Destro for the left side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 137)