Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (100 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
If having getting Pogba means no Asamoah...then tell that nigga to stay in England! Asamoah ensures us quality, who know what Pogba might turn into...we already have a shit ton of talented youth players. Personally I'd be pissed to see Pogba play ahead of Maronne, specially if he is less talented. Maronne, Appelt and Bouy need to establish themselves first in the 1st team then we'll talk about adding more youth.

Also Verrati>Pogba just for the sole reason Verrati isn't some mercenary and he's a juventino. I'd rather not have another Viera that will ditch us for Inter the moment things turn bad.

I'm pretty sure DP will have an extension specially the way he has been playing lately, if we win the scudetto it has been thanks to him really.

Oct 2, 2011
Pogba has done nothing and proved nothing. He is only hyped because he has some Youtube videos and he's at United. No one would give a shit about him if he played in Norwich's youth system.

Suarez/JoJo: 30 Million Euros
Dzeko: Loan + an obligation to buy for 25 Million Euros (Pay City 12 Million up front to show them that we are serious)
Suarez + Tevez/Dzeko :tuttosport:

With Suarez and Tevez Juve would be 10 points clear. Suarez's career is ruined in England, he is branded a racist and his club are falling into mid-table obscurity. These are very realistic.

Why should Dzeko leave Manchester City? Balotelli may leave this summer and Adebayour doesn't have a future in the club according to Mancini. Then they have Tevez who may still be sold. That means a possibility of three strikers leaving without counting Dzeko.

Robben? Come on he is happy in Munchen and Bayern will do what ever they can to sign a new contract soon. Bayern is a big international club with a good squad and some good results lately. Why should he leave them now?

Dzeko will be sold 100%. He played today with his head down and no effort, he hasn't started a game in over a month. Mancini has practically banished him.

If you want him and are willing to pay even a bargain fee, he will be yours. Juve is his boyhood club.

Apr 29, 2006
Well we aren't getting Nesta, Seedorf or Balotelli according to marotta. He says Nesta and Seedorf are 'a long way from his thinking', so I guess he means age-wise - we'd be looking for young players. Cause quality wise they aren't getting much better than that, for example Nesta would have never let the Lazio goal happen. Balotelli wasn't a serious option anyway.

I am just curious who will be the two wide forwards we would get. Quag seems to be better in RWF than Vucinic, so he would be a decent backup. If Vucinic is sold (which I hope he is soon) I am certain we would get Giovinco back - there is no way we would buy 2 LWF. Still hoping we could get two universal wide forwards (Suarez, Jojo), but whom would you prefer out of Rossi and Giovinco?

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
http://football-italia.net/17628/nesta-seedorf-balo-juve-say-no

Nesta, Seedorf, Balo? Juve say no

Juventus have denied any transfer interest in Alessandro Nesta, Clarence Seedorf and Mario Balotelli.

The Old Lady have been linked with the Milan pair amid reports that Andrea Pirlo has spoken to them about joining him in Turin, while Balotelli could be made available by Manchester City in the summer.

“It’s one thing to talk to players and another to negotiate,” Juve director general Beppe Marotta commented.

“We, as a club, are not used to asking our players to conduct transfer talks for us. That is not the way that we work here.

“We only moved for Pirlo ourselves after we spoke to Milan Vice-President Adriano Galliani first. We have a good and proper relationship with them.

“We have a very valid squad, we are working out a strategy and these two players are a long way from our thinking.”

Juventus signed Pirlo on a Bosman and whispers are suggesting that the Old Lady want to make similar moves for the Milan pair given that they just have a matter of months left on their deals.

Turning to the question of Balotelli, Marotta insisted that he would not be getting involved in any auction for the Italian.

“A lot of people are interested, but we are out of it,” added the former Sampdoria official.

“I hope that he stays at City, where the club and the directors have focused on him a lot. I hope he finds a balance and the mentality to become a champion.”

:tup:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
if we had just gotten aguero :sad:
2 goals 2 assists today
Regardless of that I always said he is one of the best in the world
3rd best ss in the world after Messi and C.Ronaldo
He was a very good deal for 40M
Too bad we didnt go for him
But you`d never know what would have happen if we were to sign him instead of other players...
We are playing above expectations...

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
We must look for the future,and forget Aguero.
Aguero went for wages we could NOT offer him.he's choice and we should not care.
We should now focus on our possible targets.

I'm sure that it will be more than enough to sign Suarez/Jojo/Dzeko kind of player for our TOP forward role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)