Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (139 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Fuck no! Seedorf is already 36 years old. We should go for Asamoah and give Marrone more playing time. Why do we need to go for Milan's pensioners? Nesta, I'm fine with, as long as he plays a maximum of 12-15 games a season due to his fragile nature.
:tup:

RM: Robben
LM: Jovetic
ST: Dzeko
Do you seriously think we can sign Robben,Jovetic,Dzeko . I don't think we can even sign 2 of them .

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zamperini

TOMLINSON #21
Mar 6, 2012
Why should Dzeko leave Manchester City? Balotelli may leave this summer and Adebayour doesn't have a future in the club according to Mancini. Then they have Tevez who may still be sold. That means a possibility of three strikers leaving without counting Dzeko.

Robben? Come on he is happy in Munchen and Bayern will do what ever they can to sign a new contract soon. Bayern is a big international club with a good squad and some good results lately. Why should he leave them now?

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Suarez/JoJo + Dzeko would be ideal (as I honestly don't think we can acquire Cavani, Higuain, Benzema, Hazard, Gotze). I'd even go as far as to say we can buy both Jojo and Suarez, as I'm sure Suarez would score far more goals in this Juventus setup than at Liverpool. I'd even be happy with Suarez/JoJo + Rossi if we don't have enough money.

My Realistic Mercato:

Suarez/JoJo: 30 Million Euros
Dzeko: Loan + an obligation to buy for 25 Million Euros (Pay City 12 Million up front to show them that we are serious)
Asamoah: 11 Million + Pazienza
Nesta: Free
Verrati: 5 Million for 50%
Destro: 7 Million for 50%

Total: 65 Million Euros

Selling Krasic, Melo, Elia, and Ziegler should raise at least 30 Million Euros.
Can't see Suarez, Dzeko and Destro coming. It's going to be one of the former two and Destro. Though both would be ideal, and even realistic if we look at a loan. But I honestly can't see Vucinic, Matri, Quag, Suarez and Dzeko as much as I would love it. Vucinic, Matri, Quag, Suarez and Destro sounds more realistic tbh. Asamoah and Verratti are very realistic but Nesta is up for debate. I'd prefer us taking Lugano as backup or better still, an LB like Kolarov so Chiellini doesn't need to back up two positions.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
i'd keep him as a token on the bench. having seedwarf in the chl is never bad for your chances of winning it :D
Seedorf on the bench would mean no more space for the rest on the bench if you catch my drift.

Imagine Seedorf and Ivanovic on the same team :lol:

Admit it, you can't stop watching their asses when they play. Or it's just me :(

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
No offence but what is the point buying players like Dzeko or Kolarov ? The only thing that Kolarov is good at is taking Free kicks I have seen him playing a lot of times and he is the same, uninteresting performance. Dzeko reminds me Darko Kovacevic

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
GK: Buffon, Storari, Leali :)D)
RB: Licht, Caceres
CB: Barzagli, Chiellini, Bonucci, Caceres, Sorensen
LB: De Ceglie, X
CM: Pirlo, Future Captain, Vidal, Marrone:)tuttosport:), Asamoah, Appelt, Pogba, Pado, Giach
RM: Robben, Pepe
LM: Jovetic, Vucinic, Giach
ST: Dzeko :)hustini:), Matri, Quag, Immobile :)weee:)

*Dzeko (loan w/ option to buy), Jovetic(20m), Robben (30m), Asamoah (10m + Patience)

Total: The Treble.

---------- Post added 10.04.2012 at 10:26 ----------

Not sure on the LB spot. Caceres & Chiellini perhaps?
Oh ffs

Loan with option to buy, still means we'll pay him one day, stop acting like its not
for 20 mil fiorentina will give us his left shoe. jovetic will not go for under 20m

also, we will get one of them, not both

robben has said over and over that he doesnt want to go to italy, and that he deliberatly used juventus to pressure bayern in making a better contract

Our front line is a priority. We must buy 2 quality players up front; that's not even debatable or negotiable. We are likely going to be coming up against high quality opposition in the CL, and to break them down we are going to need some firepower and creativity up front.

Suarez/JoJo + Dzeko would be ideal (as I honestly don't think we can acquire Cavani, Higuain, Benzema, Hazard, Gotze). I'd even go as far as to say we can buy both Jojo and Suarez, as I'm sure Suarez would score far more goals in this Juventus setup than at Liverpool. I'd even be happy with Suarez/JoJo + Rossi if we don't have enough money.

I still believe Zac's 25 Million + Sales valuation is absolute BS. However, I don't think we have 80-100 Million to spend. I'd say we are likely going to have a budget of 40-50 Million + Sales.

My Realistic Mercato:

Suarez/JoJo: 30 Million Euros
Dzeko: Loan + an obligation to buy for 25 Million Euros (Pay City 12 Million up front to show them that we are serious)
Asamoah: 11 Million + Pazienza
Nesta: Free
Verrati: 5 Million for 50%
Destro: 7 Million for 50%

Total: 65 Million Euros

Selling Krasic, Melo, Elia, and Ziegler should raise at least 30 Million Euros.
I think it will be immense if we manage to scrap 25 mil from player sales

I tend to like the mercato idea tho. 12 mil up front makes it a gamble tho

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Cavani 30M + Giovinco
Jovetic 20M + Quagliarella
Asamoah 10M + Pazienza
Destro 5M (1/2)
Veratti 5M (1/2)
Nesta 0M
Leali 5M
~75M

We'd be such a good team. Too bad it won't happen. :(

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Signing a new contract means nothing; Nedved signed a new contract with Lazio days/weeks before being transferred to Juventus.

It just allows the club more leverage when it comes to transfer negotiations.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I :heart: Quag
I would hate it to see him leave, I kinda rate him much higher than I rate Matri. Matri never impressed me, on the contrary nigga frustrates me when he plays. Him and Vucinic are super wasteful the latter being on whole other level.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Naingolan? He started this season really well, but faded away after a while. Still a decent player but I would prefer Asamoah for the same money.
I don't suppose the hype and transfer rumours have helped. Nainggolan seems pretty set on moving abroad anyway, we shouldn't be looking at a player who would see Juventus as a second choice.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Fuck that nigga he'll probably be playing in L'pool competing for the fourth spot or something along those lines. Asamoah is the one for us, Sahin wouldn't hurt either :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 138)