Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (113 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zamperini

TOMLINSON #21
Mar 6, 2012
Oh. Dunno, Taiwo was always an average player while Aly has been rather impressive with Porto (didn't see much of him while at Lyon TBH). But I gotta say that Pereira should priority number one is we're chasing a LB. But I also like Kolarov.
He has not played a single game on the French NT since he got his debut two years ago and 6 months in a Portugese club isn't enough time for me to be impressed. Wonder why we haven't heard much about him in the 3 years he has been in Lyon.

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 22, 2007
Haven't seen enough to make a judgement on the player.
Aye, I've only got European games to judge him on and he looked quite good, but Shakhtar are knocked out of everything. Seems to be quite an explosive dribbler that cuts inside from either side and shoots/passes. I've been told that he's got end product in Ukraine (shitload of assists), haven't seen a single league game though. Will probably cost a bomb.

Jul 15, 2006
Aye, I've only got European games to judge him on and he looked quite good, but Shakhtar are knocked out of everything. Seems to be quite an explosive dribbler that cuts inside from either side and shoots/passes. I've been told that he's got end product in Ukraine (shitload of assists), haven't seen a single league game though. Will probably cost a bomb.
True. However, anything to do with Akhmetov costs a bomb!

May 22, 2007
Ah okay. Douglas is also interesting, think he's going to Spain though.

Juve's €80m transfer kitty
Sunday April 8 2012​

Juventus will reportedly have upwards of €80m to spend in the summer transfer market, according to a report in Italy.

The Bianconeri, who this week announced a €35m shirt sponsorship deal with Jeep, will reportedly have a significant fund provided to strengthen again come June.

The Corriere dello Sport speculate that most of the money will come from the anticipated income boost the team’s almost certain Champions League qualification will bring, whilst the potential sales of Elijero Elia, Milos Krasic and Felipe Melo will also contribute.

The Turin side are linked with a number high profile targets in the market, from Bayern Munich’s Arjen Robben and Manchester City’s Edin Dzeko to Real Madrid’s Gonzalo Higuain and Villarreal’s Giuseppe Rossi.

Juve have spent over €150m on new players in the past two seasons alone.

http://www.football-italia.net/17520/juves-€80m-transfer-kitty

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
80M transfer kitty? :drool:

Cavani 30M + Giovinco
Destro 5M
Jovetic 20M + Matri/Qua
Verratti 5M
Asamoah 10M + Pazienza
Nesta Free

~70M

:weee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 110)