Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (116 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
i agree. unfortunately there is no striker on the same level... only two above and the rest can´t match him :)
fortunately a really solid, near world class, on form striker will suffice and we will get something better than that i guess :)

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 29, 2006
If its true we would have up to 100 mils for concrete targets in this transfer window: then Suarez and Jojo are possible. After the game today I am really starting to think Vucinic has to go. He is more often than not a wasted sub when starting. Surely he could wear down their defenders and such, but he is pathetic at times. Today if I was palermo's coach I'd stop marking him at all and use my man more wisely. If we can fetch 10 mils for him and 10ish for quag that is almost one Jojo for free, give it or take Giovinco's half.

Jojo-Cavani-Suarez
:tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: ... :spliff:

That or even Rossi instead of Jojo/Suarez would be fucking epic. We could win the scudetto next year by february so that FIGC can figure out a proper way to celebrate our third star and allow us to concentrate on CL for the rest of the year.
I can't wait for the next mercato. This is got to be the big one.
Hulk, Suarez, Jojo... maaan so many options for us now!

Apr 29, 2006
Jojo = 23-28m
Cavani = 40-46m
Suarez = 24-27m

Say 80 mils for all of them. We could recoup: 8 Quag, 8 Krasic, 8 Giovinco 1/2, 10 Melo, 10 Vucinic, 8 Elia ~ 50m. It means less than 30m invested and our attack will look like this, although we would be a little short in cover: Matri, Del Piero (new contract) :tuttosport:, Farfan free?, youngster
Given the amount of wages we are offloading(those plus Amauri and Iaq) I am not sure we would gain any weight in our balance sheet. Me thinks the opposite, but would love if some of the more knowledgable folks here say about it.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Today, the Siena v Atalanta game, Destro scored and Gabbiadini didn't.

Lets get that kid!

Cavani 30M + Giovinco
Destro 5M
Farfan 0M
Verratti 6M
Asamoah 10M + Pazienza
Nesta
Dede/Astori/Vertoghen 12-15M

~66M

Make it happen eye'otta.

Squad for 2012/2013

Strikers: Cavani, Matri, Quagliarella, Destro
Wingers: Vucinic, Pepe, Giaccherini, Farfan
Midfielders: Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio, Asamoah, Padoin, Marrone, Verratti
Defenders: Lichtsteiner, Barzagli, Chiellini, Bonucci, De Ceglie, Caceres, Nesta, Dede/Astori/Vertoghen

Apr 29, 2006
7 forwards in the squad?
Well, you can replace Farfan with Pepe for a more realistic outlook. But given we would play in 3 fronts, had no injuries this year, one of those 7 is an youngster and the fact we would play with 3 or 2 each game - hell yeah, why not? How much do you think we should? How much do we have as of now?...

Apr 29, 2006
Ideally:

Mirko + Jovetic/Suarez
Matri + Cavani/Damiao
Pepe + Farfan
Not ideal in my view. Mirko is a peasant. Here, I said it and its true! He is a bet and given his age one not in good odds. Pepe and Farfan (I haven't seen too much of him) are quite similar.In short Farfan is more offensive and technical, less workrate and teamplay, at least now. For me its better one or the other we have Padoin or even Giac to fill in for Pepe, but he is ours, adapted into the team and probably on a lower salary.

The real killer blow would come from Jojo and Suarez. Today Jojo was giving them the runaround from wide positions and he was miles ahead of Vucinic. Milan were shite, but everytime he shoots the keeper pays attention, rather than the poor supporters from the higher stands while running away from the ball. Add Suarez on the other side and I just don't see anyone in italy coping with that offense even for 45 minutes. If we draw first blood with this team we would win the league easily.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
@koss Mirko may be a peasant but he isnt going anywhere, no chance we can get both Jojo and Suarez.

Giacchi has been used largely as LW or CM so do not think he is a Pepe alternative, and Padoin is simply mediocre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 114)