Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (117 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Agnelli, Marotta and De Laurentiis were stopped by the police. They were in the same car and going too fast and told by the cop to slow down a bit. :lol:

Some mercato dealing in the car? CAVANI!!! :tuttosport:
El Pocho!!! :tuttosport:
Raiola's Hamsik? meh! :p
Marotta was driving?

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Why would Napoli sell us Cavani?

1. They don't need the money
2. Their trying to build a competive team
3. They would anger their fans
4. They could sell him overseas for probably more money
6. By selling him they would potray themselves as a selling club and not a big club while De Laurentus has been trying to do the opposite ever since he became owner.

Unless Cavani pulls an Emerson and refuses all offers except for Juve (I don't think this will be the case) then we won't get him.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Cavani once said this: it would be a dream to play for the bianconeri one day :touched:

I don't think english clubs are to keen on him. I think he wants to leave now he knows napoli won't win scudetto in the upcoming years.
still it is only a dream he would actually sign for juve. But i do believe we have a change but it will cost us so much.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Well, it depends. Juventus does have the money to buy him, regardless of competition. Whether they'll take that sizable risk is another story. I think if Conte strongly requests him it's possible.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Well, it depends. Juventus does have the money to buy him, regardless of competition. Whether they'll take that sizable risk is another story. I think if Conte strongly requests him it's possible.
he would be the perfect striker for conte's system:
- knows serie A
- has passion
- works hard
- great wc player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 113)