Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (30 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Just for fun (and out of curiousity) :D Given the season we're having (obviously we've been attracting a lot of attention lately), if offers were to come in for some of our players, how much would you be willing to let certain players go for? Try to be realistic :p

Here are my valuations:

Lichsteiner: 22 Million Euros
Chiellini: 30 Million Euros
De Ceglie: 15 Million Euros
Bonucci: 12 Million Euros

Vidal: 27 Million Euros
Marchisio: 25 Million Euros
Krasic: 11 Million Euros
Elia: 7 Million Euros

Matri: 20 Million Euros
Vucinic: 25 Million Euros
Quagliarella: 11 Million Euros
No
Hell Fucking No
Yes
Yes

No
Hell Fucking No
Yes
Yes

No
Hell Fucking Yes
No

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
you have to take their respective club's seasons into account as well.

why would Juve be looking to sell a star as compared to a struggling Fiorentina.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
With the season he's having, no one can take off Barzagli from his spot. The only way we will get a CB is we are letting PDC go (did we give him a new contract lately?) and moving Chiellini to the left. Otherwise I see Conte keeping the three CBs we have. Also Caceras is an okay-ish backup option. I see us spending a lot of money for players up front. Maybe get a better LB. We will probably offload two of Pepe, Giac, Esti and Elia to get in better wingers.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Just for fun (and out of curiousity) :D Given the season we're having (obviously we've been attracting a lot of attention lately), if offers were to come in for some of our players, how much would you be willing to let certain players go for? Try to be realistic :p

Here are my valuations:

Surely not.. especially Vucinic.

pati78

Jun 3, 2011
With the season he's having, no one can take off Barzagli from his spot. The only way we will get a CB is we are letting PDC go (did we give him a new contract lately?) and moving Chiellini to the left. Otherwise I see Conte keeping the three CBs we have. Also Caceras is an okay-ish backup option. I see us spending a lot of money for players up front. Maybe get a better LB. We will probably offload two of Pepe, Giac, Esti and Elia to get in better wingers.
PDC will soon get a new contract.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
:lol: Matri for 28-30 Million, but Jojo is only worth 20 Million :rolleyes:
If matri is worth 28-30 jojo is easily worth 60 mil and cavani 100 mil

---------- Post added 02.04.2012 at 13:17 ----------

Here are my valuations:

Wouldn't sell vucinic because we would need to reconstruct our attack from the begining . We would need 3 starting players in attack , and between vucinic and matri with those prices i would sell matri all day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)