Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (112 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Put Suarez on the right?
meh i don't actually know where to put him , he is kinda a hybrid you could put him at wing but i think that for his price we could can a better wing , but there is still the matri problem
Or put him as a striker , but has not been very prolific outside of holland

---------- Post added 31.03.2012 at 00:01 ----------

Nesta, Montolivo, Farfan, Torres/Dzeko (on loan)

= 0$ spent in the transfer window. :lol:

And each of those acquisitions would actually help the team.
the first 2 probably won't come (nesta i think will do 1 more year at milan and retire , montolivio is a milan player) , farfan for 0 wouldn't be that bad , TORRES :tuttosport:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Suarez, Asamoah, Nesta, Cissokho/Kolarov.

Game, set, scudetto.
Jovetic instead of Suarez, more likely.

and get Higuain instead of a new LB, and that would be perfect.

Farfan?

He's okay.

Lot's of pace, quite direct, more of an eye for goal than Pepe has, more likely to beat his man one-on-one.

Not a bad compromise between Pepe's workrate and getting in a more creative player.

Would he be suited to Serie A, with it allowing significantly less space for attackers than the Budesliga?

Wouldn't be a bad signing on a free if Juve made signings in other areas that really improved the overall level of the team.
sounds good then.

Nesta, Montolivo, Farfan, Torres/Dzeko (on loan)

= 0$ spent in the transfer window. :lol:

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Report: Chelsea meet Jovetic
By Football Italia staff

There are reports in the Italian media that Fiorentina star Stevan Jovetic’s agent met with Chelsea on Friday.

The Montenegro international was out of action for a year after damaging knee ligaments in the summer of 2010 and recently renewed his contract.

However, the Viola are in crisis and will again fail to play in Europe next season, so Jovetic could be tempted into a move.

According to the Gazzetta dello Sport, Jovetic’s agent met with Chelsea directors on Friday to reconfirm their interest in the player.

This is not the first time Roman Abramovich and his club have tried to take the youngster to Stamford Bridge.

---

Lame.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
meh i don't actually know where to put him , he is kinda a hybrid you could put him at wing but i think that for his price we could can a better wing , but there is still the matri problem
Or put him as a striker , but has not been very prolific outside of holland

---------- Post added 31.03.2012 at 00:01 ----------

the first 2 probably won't come (nesta i think will do 1 more year at milan and retire , montolivio is a milan player) , farfan for 0 wouldn't be that bad , TORRES :tuttosport:
No he's not. RW clearly suits him more than the CF. And don't discount Matri in the middle of guys like Suarez and Vucinic. We are jumping the gun with the players we have. He's clinical in front of goal. He just hasnt been given continuity and confidence to show it. Also Suarez cuts in a lot more than Vucinic, so thhatnwould allow our CF to have somebody to play off in the middle.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
tiago..we got boumsong from newcastle...giroud will leave in this summer. we need to think about getting players from other leagues too...we're not monitoring, not being linked with no one from germany or french league.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Err...because Suarez would start on the right.
and let matri as a striker ?

---------- Post added 31.03.2012 at 14:00 ----------

No he's not. RW clearly suits him more than the CF. And don't discount Matri in the middle of guys like Suarez and Vucinic. We are jumping the gun with the players we have. He's clinical in front of goal. He just hasnt been given continuity and confidence to show it. Also Suarez cuts in a lot more than Vucinic, so thhatnwould allow our CF to have somebody to play off in the middle.
Gilardino , Di Vaio > Matri and i am not mentioning the likes of higuain , van persie .
Matri cannot be the striker of a big squad he wastes to many chances , he needs 3-4 occasions before scoring .

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Are you trying to tell me Suarez-Matri-Vucinic isn't a formidable trio? I would replace the RWF before replacing Matri. And say what you will, but Matri is a better player than he's being made out to be. He's clinical enough to be given a shot in this line up. and if you think Gilardino is better than him, then you must give up cannabis.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Marotta's interview shows the two realistic targets and potentially top players we can take are:

Hernanes and Jovetic.

Forget Higuain, Dzeko etc. They earn too much.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
http://www.football-italia.net/17234/marotta-forget-del-piero-renewal

“We will sign players who perhaps might not hit headlines with their names, but who will be useful for the style of football our Coach plays.”
Lavezzi’s buy-out clause is €31m, which is the right price for Russian or English buyers. It is in any case premature for papers to focus attention on one or two transfer targets.”

:shocked::shocked2: :shocked:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 111)