Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (59 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
:lol: Epic trolling there. Shit-lotto is definitely nowhere near Jojo's level. He'd be lucky enough to lick Jojo's left nut, let alone be compared to him.

---------- Post added 28.03.2012 at 01:34 ----------

:boh: One can only hope :D
Well there's nothing wrong with a little hope, I guess. :D

I think they paid 27 for him.
27 million pounds maybe? I thought he was into that 30M range.

Buy on AliExpress.com

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Fair price for his quality and potential or fair price on the market?

Those are tow different things.
Not at all, as the market always dictates what's a "fair price" with respect to quality and/or potential in players. You can't just independently (and arbitrarily, without consulting the current market) put a price tag on a player based on personal valuations...

I think that he's a pearl and even 35m eur cash will be well worthy one day. But why pay that much if we can get him for less?
The question is if we can get him for less. The Chelseas, RMs, Citys and PSGs won't even look at him, most probably. He's not on the radar. They all want to please the fans with a marque signing and Jovetic isn't one. With last year's injury, Viola far from their sight and with him not doing miracles in Firenze, the foreign teams won't bother looking at him, even less paying +30m eur.
That leaves the Italian teams. Milan won't even try. Inter might but he might be too pricey. We might actually be the only ones after him and that automatically makes his price lower.
Viola won't like to sell cheap, but they can't ask for too much either, especially if Jo-Jo wants out.

Imo 20-25m eur will be his market price.
First, I don't know that I agree with him not being on the radar of the big clubs. I think he's already been more than a blip since those goals v. Liverpool a couple of years ago. The injury may have made them shelve immediate interest but after this season which, in my opinion, he proved he wasn't a flash in the pan, they'll be in for him perhaps as early as this summer. I mean, the way I look at him, he's actually a hotter prospect than Sanchez was. Granted Udinese getting fourth got him lots of positive attention, but Fiorentina lagging behind also might make Jovetic more attractive in that "let's save him from the sinking ship, he'll be more receptive to leave" type of way.

The guy's quality and I wouldn't hesitate to drop, say, 25-30m on him.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
With talks about Quag playing as winger and him being an alternative to Vucinic is there any way he could be an alternative to Pepe?

Vucinic - Matri - Quag

Now that's something I'd like to see in the final stretch of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)