Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Yeah, City will loan Dzeko, just like they loaned Tevez to Milan.

Get it together guys. :D
They might. Milan were being cheap and refusing the obligation to buy; They only/merely wanted an option. I'm sure if we went to City with a proposal of loan with an obligation to buy for 22-25 Million Euros, and Dzeko wanted to move here and convinced the club, City would definitely consider our proposal.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Edin is not a great player; this term is over-used and abused here. Rossi, Dzeko, and guys like that are very good players. Great they are most definitely not!
Edin is great, Vidal is great, Cavani is world class, Schweinsterger is world class, Cheesio is good, Matri is good, Boriello is mediocre.

Great isn't overused imo...maybe when you say\hear great you think amazing. Great for me is that you do your job properly and add a little extra occasionally.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Assuming Quagliarella's valuation is hovering around 10m and we part-exchange some youngster worth a couple of millions, that's 31-32m. Too much? In a market with Chelseas, RMs, Barcelonas, Manchester Citys et al., I wouldn't be so sure.

What do you think would be a fair price, anyway? 25 max?
Fair price for his quality and potential or fair price on the market?

Those are tow different things. I think that he's a pearl and even 35m eur cash will be well worthy one day. But why pay that much if we can get him for less?
The question is if we can get him for less. The Chelseas, RMs, Citys and PSGs won't even look at him, most probably. He's not on the radar. They all want to please the fans with a marque signing and Jovetic isn't one. With last year's injury, Viola far from their sight and with him not doing miracles in Firenze, the foreign teams won't bother looking at him, even less paying +30m eur.
That leaves the Italian teams. Milan won't even try. Inter might but he might be too pricey. We might actually be the only ones after him and that automatically makes his price lower.
Viola won't like to sell cheap, but they can't ask for too much either, especially if Jo-Jo wants out.

Imo 20-25m eur will be his market price.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
They might. Milan were being cheap and refusing the obligation to buy; They only/merely wanted an option. I'm sure if we went to City with a proposal of loan with an obligation to buy for 22-25 Million Euros, and Dzeko wanted to move here and convinced the club, City would definitely consider our proposal.
You expect Giuseppe Marotta's first big deal to be a loan/option? Part of his problem has been that teams who have quality assets are usually looking for a quality deal. Dzeko really hasn't done anything to hurt his value, and City has set a bit of a precedent with Tevez

Especially for 22, that's a pipe dream. Didn't they pay 30M and change for him?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Schelotto is better.
:lol: Epic trolling there. Shit-lotto is definitely nowhere near Jojo's level. He'd be lucky enough to lick Jojo's left nut, let alone be compared to him.

---------- Post added 28.03.2012 at 01:34 ----------

You expect Giuseppe Marotta's first big deal to be a loan/option? Part of his problem has been that teams who have quality assets are usually looking for a quality deal. Dzeko really hasn't done anything to hurt his value, and City has set a bit of a precedent with Tevez

:boh: One can only hope :D

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

I think they paid 27 for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)