Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (31 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Dzeko (loan with an obligation to buy) + Jojo (18 Million + Quag + Co-ownership of some player) + Hernanes (Krasic + 12 Million Euros) = Cost efficient and successful Mercato :D

30 Million Euros spent with 3 quality players coming in. We can then acquire a young striker, backup CM, and backup CB with the money from the sales of Elia, Melo, and other fringe players.

I'd love Suarez + Higuain though, but there are serious doubts as to whether we can get one, let alone both, in the same transfer period.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I prefer Ozil to Di Maria, but I feel both are out of reach, and will cost in excess of 25 Million Euros.

I'm sure we could lower Asamoah's price by including some youngsters, and we don't really need Hummels for next season. I'd go all out for Hummels and Gotze in the summer of 2013, offering 55 Million Euros for the pair.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Dzeko(loan)+Jojo(18mil+Quag+youngster)+Di Maria (20mil)+Asamoah(15mil)+Hummels(20mil)= 63mil= Fr3sh dying happy in a pool of fap residue.
That's really high. As much as I love Jovetic and I know that he's gonna be great, at this moment it's way too much to give them 18m+Quag+youngster for him.
Lets not forget that he spent the entire season injured last year and this year he already missed 7 matches due to injury. To me he did prove that he's gonna be great and he's a terrific player already, but he's yet to prove it to the world and attract clubs to start a bidding war for him. All that makes his price much lower than the +30m eur which is the total price of Quag+youngster+18m eur.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
In all seriousness now, do you think it's likely for us to get Dzeko on loan? Of even Dzeko\Torres+Jojo?!?
It seems extremely hard for Marotta. And that's without the defensive and midfield reinforcements.

Brazzo

El Bosnio
Aug 15, 2011
In all seriousness now, do you think it's likely for us to get Dzeko on loan? Of even Dzeko\Torres+Jojo?!?
It seems extremely hard for Marotta. And that's without the defensive and midfield reinforcements.

Its very possible. If Mancini stays, its almost certain Dzeko will leave either through loan or direct sale. If Mancini is sacked, its a gamble as the new manager might have a different vision for the club and would want to retain a big target man like Edin. Dzeko has been very efficient this season, 13 goals in only 15 starts and he's still overlooked.

He could blossom with us.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
That's really high. As much as I love Jovetic and I know that he's gonna be great, at this moment it's way too much to give them 18m+Quag+youngster for him.
Lets not forget that he spent the entire season injured last year and this year he already missed 7 matches due to injury. To me he did prove that he's gonna be great and he's a terrific player already, but he's yet to prove it to the world and attract clubs to start a bidding war for him. All that makes his price much lower than the +30m eur which is the total price of Quag+youngster+18m eur.
Assuming Quagliarella's valuation is hovering around 10m and we part-exchange some youngster worth a couple of millions, that's 31-32m. Too much? In a market with Chelseas, RMs, Barcelonas, Manchester Citys et al., I wouldn't be so sure.

What do you think would be a fair price, anyway? 25 max?

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Dzeko(loan)+Jojo(18mil+Quag+youngster)+Di Maria (20mil)+Asamoah(15mil)+Hummels(20mil)= 63mil= Fr3sh dying happy in a pool of fap residue.
And the day after the headline on the papers will be :
"Juventus Bankrupt"
After scotlands biggest team Glasgow Rangers went bankrupt with a debt of 100 milion , italy's biggest squad juventus stumbled across the same fate . Read our pages for detailed article about the matter .

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
i actually think that's low
18 + quag (8 mil) = 26
+ a youngster 3 mil = 29
i think you need at least 30 or quag +22 mil

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Its very possible. If Mancini stays, its almost certain Dzeko will leave either through loan or direct sale. If Mancini is sacked, its a gamble as the new manager might have a different vision for the club and would want to retain a big target man like Edin. Dzeko has been very efficient this season, 13 goals in only 15 starts and he's still overlooked.

He could blossom with us.
A loan for a GREAT player like Edin, sounds shocking. But we'll see, hopefully Pepe Marotta will pull it off.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
I have 1 question though, is there other clubs besides us want Jovetic
there is interest in premier i think

---------- Post added 27.03.2012 at 20:13 ----------

Edin is not a great player; this term is over-used and abused here. Rossi, Dzeko, and guys like that are very good players. Great they are most definitely not!
:agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)