Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Maybe we can get a good deal on Dzeko.. City is being linked with Higuain and I could see us getting Dzeko the same way Milan got Robinho or Tottenham got Adebayor. Loan with option to buy?

We should really try for either Dzeko or Tevez. I am worried Milan will take Tevez though and further increase their quality in attack.
I also believe Dzeko is on the way out and could be a swoop by us add lavezzi and were doing real well

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Robben and Ribery could also work well

I hope we go for 2 attacking midfielders/forwards before we go for a striker as I see Matri as good enough and Vucinic as his sub wouldnt suck

Mav360

Mar 7, 2012
Aren't we in a need of a LB right now? Wasting Chiellini there is a... waste. I don't follow Everton, but I hear many people saying Leighton Baines is doing quite well. Could he be an option?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I am pretty sure that if the right offer come theyll sell
They are a serious club not a kindergarten.
trust me you got a better chance of us signing zlatan than bayern willing to even open any dialogue with us

Aren't we in a need of a LB right now? Wasting Chiellini there is a... waste. I don't follow Everton, but I hear many people saying Leighton Baines is doing quite well. Could he be an option?
baines can't defend for shit

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
They should all stay as subs.

Giacch to be a backup for Marchisio or Vidal.
Pepe to back up Giovinco/Ramirez/RW
Matri to back up Higuain/Suarez/CF

Too good to be true though.
Nah, Giach and Pepe both need to go. We have cover as it is, better players in fact that don't get to fucking play for these no talent ass clowns.

Matri can stay on the bench, yes. For Vidal and Marchisio we have an army of CMs already. Sell Giach, Pazienza & Padoin...hopefully this Pogba guy comes and bring Montolivio for free. That's depth. Having the shit stains above isn't.

Pepe can take his 94,556,432,454 crosses that hit defenders some where else. He can take his 56 x 10 9th power horrible first touches somewhere else.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
We actually don't have cover. Giaccherini, Padoin, Marrone, and Pogba will all be needed next season if do have CL.

We need Pepe to cover the RW position, what if our starting RW gets injured?

Suarez/Jovetic + Destro in the summer with Matri as a backup would be good as well.

We shouldn't sell Pepe and Giaccherini and start from scratch again, we need depth for next season.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
the obvious needs are a two:
a finisher and someone to replace Bonucci.

For the experienced eye it was painfully obvious, even before the season started, but we opted for yet more SSs and CMs again,
even at x-mas window we could have saved our season, but again our nationalism favored Borriello...
so dont expect much as long as Marotta is here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)