Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (116 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
Verratti would be awesome but I don't see us getting him as we're already stacked in midfield (Bouy, Appelt, Pogba, etc.).
Appelt still seems very raw to me and Pogba, I think, is a different player (not sure, just basing on reading for this one). Bouy, well, I guess it would be between him and the italian to get the spot, but I just can't see this Verratti kid floping at the big stage. His talent is one of the most clear I've seen with his age.

P.S.: Actually, they could both be part of the team once Pirlo retires. Bouy would just need to wait longer. :D

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Untersee remembers me of Maxi Pereira.

Anyway, Juventus should just fully focus at getting Verratti. The guy is a gem and will be probably more close to Pirlo's level than the playmakers around these days (bar Modric). Gabbiadini would be nice too and, even though I never saw him play, I wouldn't like to lose Leali to another giant. I can't help, but fall into the hype of an italian goalkeeper prospect. Mainly one with such label as Buffon's successor. :D
Brescia's president always says Leali is Juve's, we'll do the deal in the summer and loan him straight out.

Killkone

Jun 30, 2011
How about Llorente, that guy is a beast around the penalty area, shoots, shields and distributes the ball perfectly. Is there even a remote chance of him moving outside Spain?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
would've been worth it considering how much you guys paid for Carrol. A new Spaniard striker would've been all you needed.
Yeah, apparently they (Kenny) didn't value him to that extent because he didn't have Prem experience. Fuck it, the guy is talented.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 112)