Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (108 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Why does people include Bouy and Appelt into the squad? They will both most likely be loaned out in the summer. Possibilly Pogba as well.
For appelt i am almost sure he will be loaned , he is not ready for first squad yet . There is a great chance for the other 2 as well althrough buoy looks more ready and pogba has already played for ManU

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
Untersee remembers me of Maxi Pereira.

Anyway, Juventus should just fully focus at getting Verratti. The guy is a gem and will be probably more close to Pirlo's level than the playmakers around these days (bar Modric). Gabbiadini would be nice too and, even though I never saw him play, I wouldn't like to lose Leali to another giant. I can't help, but fall into the hype of an italian goalkeeper prospect. Mainly one with such label as Buffon's successor. :D

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Schelotto is not Italian.
In November 2009, he was call-up to Italy national under-21 football team,[4] and was immediately featured in the starting lineup in a game against Hungary U21 on November 13.

Since made his debut, he played all available 2011 UEFA European Under-21 Football Championship qualification matches, and unusually as right back in the last qualification match against Wales in September.[5] That match Italy won Wales 1-0 and narrowly ahead Wales as the group winner. He assisted Stefano Okaka to score the second goal in the first leg of the playoff round against Belarus, but missed the second leg due to suspension.[6] Italy eventually eliminated due to a 0-3 lost at Borisov.
TMSW is never wrong.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Noob, Schellotto is ze italian of italians, he is the kind that is responsible for 2 of the 4 World cups Italy has.

Anyway, Juventus should just fully focus at getting Verratti.
Agreed, only seen him 1-2 Azzurrini games, but in an age where Italy depressingly produce just "decent" in quantity, it was refreshing to see a kid that oozed class and skill with every move. Very precise passer.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

Anyway, Juventus should just fully focus at getting Verratti. The guy is a gem and will be probably more close to Pirlo's level than the playmakers around these days (bar Modric). Gabbiadini would be nice too and, even though I never saw him play, I wouldn't like to lose Leali to another giant. I can't help, but fall into the hype of an italian goalkeeper prospect. Mainly one with such label as Buffon's successor. :D
Buffon will have no successor...there will only be good\great goalkeeper or cheap imitation of Buffon, but never a second one. I always felt safe when he was in between the post, no matter how badly we were getting dominated.
My fav player :heart:

Jul 1, 2010

Verratti would be awesome but I don't see us getting him as we're already stacked in midfield (Bouy, Appelt, Pogba, etc.).

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
Buffon will have no successor...there will only be good\great goalkeeper or cheap imitation of Buffon, but never a second one. I always felt safe when he was in between the post, no matter how badly we were getting dominated.
My fav player :heart:
I know, right?

That's why I said "successor" and not "the next Buffon". :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 106)