Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (44 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Heard that he was close to joinning us and Marotta refused to pay the clause :sad:

Well, we should get Vucinic, Elia, Padoin, Borriello, Giaccherrini... It would work out better.
We never had a hope with Kun. Marotta wanted to waste money on shit (Vucinic) and wingers who never get a kick (Elia)

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Key here is to think about players to sell first in order to upgrade the squad.

Players I would like to see leave are:

Bonucci
Elia (Conte won't use him and he is still worth something)
Krasic
Estigarribia
Padoin
Vucinic
Boriello

Elia and Krasic as well as Martinez should net us 15-20m in total
Bonucci should get us 8-10m
Melo will earn us 10m (if the turkish club exercises its right to buy)
Vucinic would get us at least 10m.

Thats 40-50m in sales plus you have to figure that we would be prepared to spend at least 20m on top of that - so lets say 60-70m on new players.

So lets look at the starting 11 first (433). Buffon, Lichsteiner, Barzagli, Chiellini, De Ceglie/Caceres, Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio, ?????,?????,??????

So basically, for our starting X1 to be competitive, we need 3 world class front men. Matri and Quags are good players but they are not world class - at least not yet.

Bench? Storari, Caceres/De Ceglie, NEW CB, Giaccherini/Pepe, Marrone/Bouy/Appelt, Quagliarella, Matri

So basically, in my view, we need an upgrade on Bonucci for the bench and 3 world class attackers. The rest of the squad we can fill with loans etc without spending too much money.

Now if we were to spend the 70m on 3 players, we would have to on average spend 23m per player. If we can get one of those players at close to a Bosman, maybe we can splurge >30m on 2 front men.

That would be my focus. When I look at the squad, our starting line-up has a strong defense, and strong central midfield. We just lack class up front.

So we need to look at players like RVP, Lavezzi, Jovetic, Ribery, Robben etc

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Key here is to think about players to sell first in order to upgrade the squad.

Players I would like to see leave are:

Bonucci
Elia (Conte won't use him and he is still worth something)
Krasic
Estigarribia
Padoin
Vucinic
Boriello

Elia and Krasic as well as Martinez should net us 15-20m in total
Bonucci should get us 8-10m
Melo will earn us 10m (if the turkish club exercises its right to buy)
Vucinic would get us at least 10m.

Thats 40-50m in sales plus you have to figure that we would be prepared to spend at least 20m on top of that - so lets say 60-70m on new players.

So lets look at the starting 11 first (433). Buffon, Lichsteiner, Barzagli, Chiellini, De Ceglie/Caceres, Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio, ?????,?????,??????

So basically, for our starting X1 to be competitive, we need 3 world class front men. Matri and Quags are good players but they are not world class - at least not yet.

Bench? Storari, Caceres/De Ceglie, NEW CB, Giaccherini/Pepe, Marrone/Bouy/Appelt, Quagliarella, Matri

So basically, in my view, we need an upgrade on Bonucci for the bench and 3 world class attackers. The rest of the squad we can fill with loans etc without spending too much money.

Now if we were to spend the 70m on 3 players, we would have to on average spend 23m per player. If we can get one of those players at close to a Bosman, maybe we can splurge >30m on 2 front men.

That would be my focus. When I look at the squad, our starting line-up has a strong defense, and strong central midfield. We just lack class up front.

So we need to look at players like RVP, Lavezzi, Jovetic, Ribery, Robben etc
Mostly agree.
IMO Gio/Ramirez (probably Gio) - will be signed to be 1 winger/forward near the striker.cheaper option.
and it will be a dream to get 2 new WC forwards with 1 of them being a finisher.
finisher - Higuain/Rossi - with Rossi deal most likely because of the price.
and 1 support forward - Suarez/Lavezzi/Jojo :xfinger:
and getting replacement for Bonucci.
It's possible for 60mil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)