Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (33 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
the former hasnt really been our bete noire, moreso hamsik, the latter has to walk first
He's going to come back with a bang.

Not necessarily.

It increases the chances of Jovetic leaving, but that is already likely.

Juve's problem is going to be competition from other teams, and that won't change if Fiorentina get relegated.
Oh, I thought he meant cheaper. Other clubs are going to take advantage of the fact (if they did get sent down) they got relegated and began negotiations with a lower bid, knowing they need money.

Buy on AliExpress.com

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Rossi books Villarreal exit

Giuseppe Rossi looks set to head back to Serie A over the summer, as his agent confirms “it’s unlikely he’ll stay at Villarreal.”

The Italian international has been out injured since late September after rupturing knee ligaments and is a doubt to make it back in time for Euro 2012.

“It’s unlikely he’ll stay at Villarreal,” agent Federico Pastorello told Las Provincias.
“The team’s season doesn’t leave many prospects for the future and it is difficult for a champion like him to remain with a club that has no ambitions.”

Rossi has repeatedly been linked with a return to Serie A with the likes of Napoli, Juventus, Inter and Milan showing an interest.

F-I.net

Welcome to Juve :lol:
Forza Milan, Inter, Napoli get him.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Forza Milan, Inter, Napoli get him.
Forza Juve to get him. :)

Giroud: I'm rooting for Milan. :inter:

You guys think Giroud would work well here at Juventus?

He currently has 16 goals and 7 assists in 24 league games. Which is fantastic.

Milan, Juventus and Napoli are supposedly all interested, and Giroud has talked highly of Serie A.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
when people say this stuff it reminds me the stuff Juventus fans said when Del Piero replaced baggio yet now no one cares because Alex has surpassed baggio

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
Del Piero had a lot more honours under his belt at Rossi's age, plus he was playing for arguably the biggest team in the world at the time, whereas Giuseppe is still at a sinking ship/submarine club without anything more prestigious then a carling cup medal to his name.

I'm not knocking the lad's ability, but to compare him to this club's greatest player and easily one of the best to play the game is just downright disrespectful

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
But it is genuinely stupid to compare Rossi to Del Piero, because there is no way he is surpassing Ale.
Thats not the point. The point is that people on here because of their bias hatred etc refuse to see what Rossi would add to this team. They look down on his skill and prowess because of their BS. Look at Kyle's response all hate no logical reasoning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)