Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (103 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
He was horrible for years at Bayern, looked okay in Mourinho's Inter - in very organised team and surrounded by great players - and has gone back to looking suspect post-Mourinho.
He looks still ok when playing with Samuel, disasters happens when he plays with Ranocchia.

Another tard.

marjin

Jan 28, 2012
Samuel is their best CB.No doubt about it.Lucio always fucks up especially when partnerin Ranocchia as Melo says.The only "maybe" good prospect for them in future is this young brazilian CB they got named Juan.But i guess he has ages to grow up to some quality player.So that's why they suck and get goals from crappy teams.

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
Samuel is their best CB.No doubt about it.Lucio always fucks up especially when partnerin Ranocchia as Melo says.The only "maybe" good prospect for them in future is this young brazilian CB they got named Juan.But i guess he has ages to grow up to some quality player.So that's why they suck and get goals from crappy teams.
Juan was one of the few weak points for U20's Brazil, in my opinion. IDK about his career at his previous club, but I wouldn't put much money on him.

Isn't Caldirola a highly rated CB prospect, though?

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Juve need a goal scorer before anything else.

We do, but Jovetic I feel would be a better fit for Juve. He could play anywhere out front in a 4-3-3, and could fit right in as a second striker in 3-5-2 or 4-4-2. He can create, score, and would be cheaper than Cavani, since all eyes going to be on Cavani during the summer.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Things to hope for:

1) Napoli don't make CL and have to sell their trio for less than they wanted (It'll be hard for them to hold them now)
2) We steal Jovetic from Fiorentina, and do a Baggio all over again.
3) That 40M package for Higuain + Alonso is somehow true.
4) Villarreal gets relegated so we can get Rossi for dirt cheap.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Things to hope for:

1) Napoli don't make CL and have to sell their trio for less than they wanted (It'll be hard for them to hold them now)
2) We steal Jovetic from Fiorentina, and do a Baggio all over again.
3) That 40M package for Higuain + Alonso is somehow true.
4) Villarreal gets relegated so we can get Rossi for dirt cheap.
We're not going to get Cavani, Lavezzi, Jovetic, Higuain AND Rossi.

Higuain, Ramirez and Lavezzi would be awesome. With 1 extra starter quality midfielder and 1 defender for depth we'd be contenders for at least semi-finals of CL.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Why do you think we're not going to get any of those guys?

EDIT: Oh, I just reread your post. Yes I know we won't get all of them - we should hope for one of those options though.

I wish we had Ezequiel...I'm depressed.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
ramirez and lavezzi OR higuain is allready pushing it considering finances

Bench: Storari, Caceres, Buoy/Padoin/Gabriel, Marrone, Elia/Giacch, Quag, Matri

In (€68m):
Kolarov/Cissokho €10m
Higuain €35m
Ramirez €10m
Half of Giacch €5m
Caceres €8m

Out (€50m):
Krasic €12m
Melo €12m
Ziegler €5m
Iaquinta €2m
Motta €2m
Malaka Martinez €5m
Pazienza €4m
Giovinco €8m
Borriello (end of loan)
Esti (End of loan)
Grosso (contract)
Manninger (contract)

Total outlay = €18m.
€18m spent with Ramirez and Higuain. If we have €50m to spend + CL money we could easily afford Lavezzi too.

Why do you think we're not going to get any of those guys?
I meant all of them :lol:

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Just get rid of them for free, and let other team pay their wages.
Continue to loan them out until their contract expires. No one will ever buy those retards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 101)