Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Mou on sahin
"Sahin? Like I have previously said about Lassana Diarra and Esteban Granero, I have 20 [outfield] players in my squad, and I can only use 10 of them.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
RVP + Jovetic/Gotze make it happen :tuttosport:
I rather have Hamsik and Cavani..

We need a CB to replace Bonucci or a LB if Chiellini moves back to the center
We need an attacking midfielder who has pace can cause trouble can shoot and can assist Hamsik could be really good for us
As for the forward role Matri isnt a bad player but if you want to go for WC players then there are Cavani and RVP even if I think he has the Wenger effect which make him seem like a better player then he really is

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
didn't see much of destro, but what i saw was pretty good. he is still young and if we got him and instantly loaned him out or let him play on with his club for another season i would be totally ok with that. if we don't sign a class centre forward we could even instantly get him and try him at times when matri is being in bad shape. he seems to be a centre forward that does like to dribble and be able to turn a man around in the penatly box but still with a good finishing touch.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
This would be a great squad for next season:

---------------------------------Buffon---------------------------
--------------------------------(Storari)

------Licht-----------Barza-------------Chiello--------------Kolarov/Cissokho-------
------(Caceres)--------(Bonehead,Astori/new backup CB)------------(Dc)

----------Vidal------------------Pirlo----------------Marchisio--------------------------
----------(Padoin)-----------(Marrone)---------------------(Pazienza/new backup CM)

------Lavezzi/Jovetic----------Higuain/Dzeko/Rossi--------Vucinic-----------------------
-------------(Pepe)------------------------(Matri,Quag)------------------(Giach,Elia)

24 man squad.

Sold/released:
Grosso - contract
Amauri - contract
Manninger - contract
Melo - sell
Krasic - sell
Motta - sell
IQ - sell
Ziegler - sell
Borrielo - send back
Esti - senf back

minimal income from sells :25 mil
maximum needed for buys: 75mil.

Total:50mil.

EDIT:

The question will we have that money,if not i guess then it's Giovinco instead of Lavezzi or Matri instead of WC finisher.
:xfinger:
damn we better have 50mil to spend ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)