Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I don't understand this hate you have for Gio. I guess it's the kid in you ID :p

In all honesty, bringing back Gio here, to be used in rotation with Ramirez and Vuci would do more good than harm. I'm sure Conte can, and will, manage him better than all those turds we had as coaches before, particularly the plumber Del Neri, and the confectionery shop owner Zaccheroni.
Vucinic, Ramirez, Elia, Giaccherini and Pepe can be our wingers. Higuain, Matri and Quag as CF.

Yes, because Parma bought Gio AND THEN bought everyone else...... Ramirez has the better squad around him and is given a free role, no excuses. And i misread the OUT part, sorry
They play around Gio at Parma, he is their main playmaker and goalscorer. Ramirez just has a free role, he is not as crucial to Bologna as giovinco is to Parma. His stats are not that far behind and not to mention, Ramirez is 4 years younger.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Vucinic, Ramirez, Elia, Giaccherini and Pepe can be our wingers. Higuain, Matri and Quag as CF.

They play around Gio at Parma, he is their main playmaker and goalscorer. Ramirez just has a free role, he is not as crucial to Bologna as giovinco is to Parma. His stats are not that far behind and not to mention, Ramirez is 4 years younger.
Yeah, if Gio got as much playing time as Ramirez 4 years ago he would have better stats. Don't get me wrong ramirez has potential , and i wouldn't mind him. But trading Gio who is cheaper makes absolutely no sense

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Ozil and Suarez would be awesome :D

Suarez for 35 Million, and Ozil for 20-25?! Why not? :p

Gio is better than Elia, Giac, and Pepe ID. I'd rather recall Gio, and sell one of those!
giacch serves our purposes better because he will take the bench and not complain, pepe is good for games where we need more tracking back, i d keep both and get rid of elia.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Ozil and Suarez would be awesome :D

Suarez for 35 Million, and Ozil for 20-25?! Why not? :p

Gio is better than Elia, Giac, and Pepe ID. I'd rather recall Gio, and sell one of those!
Gio will not be happy with a bench role and he doesn't have the work rate of Giach or Pepe to replace them. Teams do need those kind of players.

Also, I can't see any reason why RM would sell Ozil for €25m it's not like they're short of cash.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Whatever, Juventus is running a business and letting go of an asset like Giovinco isn't going to happen and it certainly won't happen to trade for Ramirez or some shit like that. Giovinco is productive, in a mature age and is a Juve product. He'll be good for the club both on the field and off it.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
how about kolarov, ozil, and suarez
Ozil :superhapp

Doesn't matter where we would put him, but I would love him here.

What does age got to do with anything? Why a younger player is thought to be a better option then an older? Just so he might play better in 4 years? If player is better, which I think Gio is we should go for a better not the younger hoping he will be better in the future.

Gio should be brought back I think, not for the starting spot maybe, but for rotating and occasional starts would do very good, maybe he would even surprise us.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
There is a Euro in June,so it will also affect the mercato i think,luckily Higuain,Jojo,Suarez,Ramirez,Kolarov won't be there,we'll see about Rossi and Gio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)