Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (48 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Djabrail

May 23, 2008
I don't, but I don't believe it's completely out of the question either, as he plays for a club that can't offer him CL-football. But I don't believe we'll sign him, no.

Marotta will obviously go after Rossi again next summer, especially now that he can get him cheaper due to his injury.

Realistical targets for the strikers' departement are, imo: Rossi (the most likely), Suarez (not very likely) and Jovetic (not very likely).

Higuain is a dream, but there's 0 % chance of that happening.
Why is he a dream? We are Juve you know, stop talking like we are Parma or something.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:yawn:

Buffon
Licht-Barzagli-Chiellini-Kolarov
Vidal-Pirlo-Marchisio
Jovetic-Matri-Vucinic

BLOOM!​

Villareal's bad form has absolutely nothing to do with Rossi's absence, they were just as abysmal before he got injured.
:tup:

Awaiting ITwoThumbsUpJuve's respons...

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Villareal's bad form has absolutely nothing to do with Rossi's absence, they were just as abysmal before he got injured.
I'm sure it has something to do with it.

Rossi injured, and Cazorla off the team, really really hurt them.

Anyways, just saw that Villareal are in freaking 18th place! If they get relegated we can pick up Rossi for dirt cheap.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I'm sure it has something to do with it.

Rossi injured, and Cazorla off the team, really really hurt them.
Ya, but they were in as much bad form in the start of the season when Rossi was playing as they are now. So obviously his presence/absence hasn't had as much effect on them as your trying to portray.

How do I put this... He is to Villarreal what Ibra is to Milan. Gio well... he's good but he ain't no Rossi. Now, I'm not saying we should sign Rossi. I want Giovinco back + Jojo.
I disagree strongly with this. How did you even infer that?

You do know that Rossi was playing in the start of the season when Villareal were losing games right, left and center, right?

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Rossi played 9 games, and scored 3 goals. Not that good, but you can't just judge him on 9 games.

If he were present on the team I'm not saying they would be 3rd or 4th place or anything, but they definitely wouldn't be in relegation zone.

If Rossi had a squad like Juventus behind (in comparison to the current Villareal team) he'd be banging in the goals.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
So what? Milan were shit when the season began and they had Ibra.
Rossi has never demonstrated that he can singlehandedly carry a team like Zlatan has. He had a good season with Villareal last year, but so did Nilmar, Cazorla, Gonzalo and co. He played well when his team were playing well, and was just as poor as the rest when his team were playing poorly. Nothing at all like Zlatan.

Rossi played 9 games, and scored 3 goals. Not that good, but you can't just judge him on 9 games.

If he were present on the team I'm not saying they would be 3rd or 4th place or anything, but they definitely wouldn't be in relegation zone.

If Rossi had a squad like Juventus behind (in comparison to the current Villareal team) he'd be banging in the goals.
You see thats the thing. They were in the relegation zone when Rossi was still playing. You have absolutely no basis for that claim.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Rossi has never demonstrated that he can singlehandedly carry a team like Zlatan has. He had a good season with Villareal last year, but so did Nilmar, Cazorla, Gonzalo and co. He played well when his team were playing well, and was just as poor as the rest when his team were playing poorly. Nothing at all like Zlatan.
:D It was an exaggeration but my point was that Rossi is a quality player and whether you like to admit it or not, he makes the difference. That was my point but Hust and the gang jumped on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)