Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (103 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Please no Torres, I would cry if we would sign him. Never rated him, and I think I will never will. Let's better buy something from an annual Real Madrid summer yard sale. They always have good stuff selling there.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Please no Torres, I would cry if we would sign him. Never rated him, and I think I will never will. Let's better buy something from an annual Real Madrid summer yard sale. They always have good stuff selling there.
Torres would be a mindblowingly good transfer.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Torres would be a mindblowingly good transfer.
i agree
he had bad form thanks to an injury and has no motivation , has lost faith
with us i think conte can bring him to his top form
plus the special 2 (special in fucking things up) is doing bad
sending away ancelotti was one of the greatest fuck ups of the century

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Why Nainggolan? We are just stacking the CM department. I really don't rate him highly enough to beat any of Marchisio, Vidal or Pirlo for a starting spot and for a back up he's too expensive. Moreover we don't really need a DM anyways. A CM buy warrants a Pirlo vice.

Cissokho, Ramirez and Higuain for the next mercato PAAALEEEAAASEEE.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Why Nainggolan? We are just stacking the CM department. I really don't rate him highly enough to beat any of Marchisio, Vidal or Pirlo for a starting spot and for a back up he's too expensive. Moreover we don't really need a DM anyways. A CM buy warrants a Pirlo vice.

Cissokho, Ramirez and Higuain for the next mercato PAAALEEEAAASEEE.
he is a cm
nainngolan can play in both marchisios spot and vidals althrough he is not exatly like them
and with champions you need quality subs if you want to be competitive in both fronts

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
I'd like to get Coentrão and Sahin from their possible list, now that we're at it. The rest, not so much. :D

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
Coentrão will be available as soon as Mourinho leave that club. Him and the rest of the portugueses, I guess and hope (bar Pepe the rapist).

Sahin, well, just a dream for a Pirlo deputee. He's not getting much playing time nowadays, anyway.

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
Coentrão will be available as soon as Mourinho leave that club. Him and the rest of the portugueses, I guess and hope (bar Pepe the rapist).

Sahin, well, just a dream for a Pirlo deputee. He's not getting much playing time nowadays, anyway.
ooo... so we could try to capture Cristiano the Dolphin after Mour leaving =) good replacement for Pepe =) also has the same number =) Very convinient =)

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
The "Top 7" remain unchanged !

Juventus FC Torino - the World's Club Team of the Month foJanuary 2012

The "Top 7" remained unchanged in the month of January despite a change in the points totals. Those in the "Top 50" who were able to maintain also theirs places in the Club World Ranking with regard the final ranking of 2011 are: FC Twente Enschede, CR Vasco da Gama Rio de Janeiro, Olympique Lyonnais and CF Monterrey. Those most clearly improving among the "Top 50" were SS Lazio Roma (by 14 places) and CA Peñarol Montevideo (by 13 places).

For years FC do Porto was the best-placed Portuguese team in the Club World Ranking. Now Sport Lisboa e Benfica has taken over that role. And never previously have two Chilean clubs been placed among the "Top 8", nor has the Republic of Korea had two clubs among the "Top 47" until now. In January 2012, unusually many matches were played in Western and Central Asia, so many clubs from these countries were able to improve in the Club World Ranking, while a top clubs from Saudi Arabia (Al-Ittihad Club Jeddah), at the same time, lost much ground.

So that clubs in countries are not penalised by different match days at the month end, matches which take place in programmes over two days, are added to the new month. So the Club World Ranking for this month ends on the 30th January and all matches that took place worldwide on 31st January are added to the month of February.

The World’s Club Team of the Month for December is Juventus FC Torino ahead of FC Barcelona. The team from Torino remained unbeaten in the Italian championship from the start of the season for 20 match days and is the leader the Serie A table at this point, and reached the semi-finals of the "Coppa Italia". Although "Barça" achieved more points in the month of January, it is only 2nd in the table and is no longer undefeated in the Spanish championship. Also, Milan achieved 36 points in January, but lost a league match.

In the "Top 100" there are clubs from 38 countries: 68 clubs from the UEFA, 22 from the CONMEBOL, four from the CAF, four from the AFC, two from the CONCACAF, and none from the OFC. The following leagues are represented by the most clubs in the "Top 100": England (7), Brazil (7), Spain (6), France (5), Italy (5), Russia (5), Portugal (4), Germany (4), Argentina (4), Belgium (4) and the Netherland (4). The "Top 10" for each of the four football continents - South America, Africa, Asia and CONCACAF - are as follows:

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
I don't know if anyone have already posted about it, but read about a rumour today we are after van persie in the summer. We will offer 28,5 mio where others will not go further than 18 mio, due to his contract expiring in 2013.

Although very unrealistic, I call dibs on making the player thread.

I don't know if anyone have already posted about it, but read about a rumour today we are after van persie in the summer. We will offer 28,5 mio where others will not go further than 18 mio, due to his contract expiring in 2013.

Although very unrealistic, I call dibs on making the player thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 102)