Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Definitely not at the moment, but for the first time in many years, we're actually on the right track to getting there.
exactly, I love Conte and all but Barca are a level above. They'd control us, our defense could be pretty resilient against them but still they'd find a way to break through. Our attack is lacking way too much firepower.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I don't even want Radja anymore.

Lets get a star midfielder. Sahin or Hernanes please.

Cissokho or Kolarov = :tup:

I can't see Ansaldi coming here.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
In: Kolarov/Cissokho/Ansaldi, Radja/Banega/Sahin/Hernanes, Gaston Ramirez & Jovetic/Cavani/Lavezzi/Higuain/Damiao/Benzema
umm huh lol

Indeed. But with the arrival of Rossi, Matri and Quag would be sent to the bench which would be kind of hard to see.
I have to tell you if Rossi came it wouldnt bother me seeing matri benched

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fuck Rossi. We need a caliber player; Rossi isn't it. I'd be fucking devastated if that turd was our star signing.

I'd rather we go all out for Jojo/Higuain, and complement them with a Ramirez/Shaqiri/Gotze, recall Gio, and get a CM backup. I think with the CL, that is very much possible.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Hope we get G.Rossi for like 20m would be a bargain
that is not a bargain to say it really , that is just a little under his real price , right now i would go with 15 mil , seeing as villareal is in 3 place with the standings backward , and he had a very long injury

Do any of you really think we stand a chance against fagalona though?
right now no

I agree. It will probably take a couple years if we continue improving.
if we do the right signing in my opinion we could play it with them next year
lavezzi higuain and we could play it , robben higuain and we would win it

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
padoin is not going to be used as a LB
agree chiellini/de ceglie/caceres are contes first choices , than in extreme emergency padoin

We'll have that money once we make CL. €30m-35m seems fair for RVP considering his age.
in fact that is not fair
considering his age and his injuries
first
players who are 29 give you almost nothing financially because you cannot sell them back
let's say he will play for us 3 years after that he would be 32 , so you wouldn't gain anything after selling him
second
he gets injured a lot , at arsenal he has an average of 22 matches per season , unless prof bertelli does a miracle with him , he will not pass 30 matches
so not worth it for 30-35 milion
but surely man city will pay that for him and mancini will get him to complete his collection of panini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)