Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (47 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I refused to believe that this was a massive conspiracy by the management and that Del Piero wasn't a victim of it.

If you are so interested, why don't you just go to Del Piero's thread and read back 30 pages or so?
You certainly didn't seem that you have accepted the opinion of those people who thought that, so your whole argument here is kind of invalid.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
It's not about different opinions even though a different opinions is not and shouldn't be necessarily welcomed only because it is an "opinion". I deserved to be mocked if in my opinion, blacks are retards. It's an extreme example for sure but I say that to tell you that you are responsible for what you say, you can't defend it only by saying "hey it was my opinion".

And don't you think it's my opinion that Linebreak is annoying? Why can't you handle my different opinion then?

I'm not a fan of Marotta but his signings have turned out to be reasonably good and we are topping the league, still some can't stop the eye jokes and bullshit like that.
It's too bad that not everyone can be a beacon of positivity and intelligence like yourself

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I'm not a fan of Marotta but his signings have turned out to be reasonably good and we are topping the league, still some can't stop the eye jokes and bullshit like that.
But when speaking of Zac, he just has different opinion than yours, because he hasn't said anything drastic as all blacks are retarded or pulled an eye joke on Marotta.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
:tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport:

2012-13

Buffon
Licht-Barzagli-Chiellini-Caceres
Vidal-Pirlo-Marchisio
Gaston-Damiao-Vucinic​

Storari, Cissokho, Nainggolan, Guarin, Elia, Del Piero, Quagliarella, Matri

GK: Buffon, Storari, Leali, Branescu
RB: Licht, Caceres
CB: Chiellini, Barzagli, Bonucci, Caceres
LB: Cissokho, DC, Caceres, Chiellini
CM: Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio, Nainggolan, Guarin, Marrone, G.Appelt
RW/LW: Gaston, Vucinic, Del Piero :)xfinger:), Elia, Giaccherini, Pepe
ST: Damiao, Matri, Quag, Immobile

In: Guarin, Cissokho, G.Ramirez, Damiao, Leali
Out: Giovinco, Melo, Ziegler, Krasic, Toni, Motta, Grosso, Iaquinta, Pepe, Pazienza, Estigarribia, Borriello, Manninger, Martinez

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
:tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport:

2012-13

Buffon
Licht-Barzagli-Chiellini-Caceres
Vidal-Pirlo-Marchisio
Gaston-Damiao-Vucinic​

Storari, Cissokho, Nainggolan, Guarin, Elia, Del Piero, Quagliarella, Matri

GK: Buffon, Storari, Leali, Branescu
RB: Licht, Caceres
CB: Chiellini, Barzagli, Bonucci, Caceres
LB: Cissokho, DC, Caceres, Chiellini
CM: Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio, Nainggolan, Guarin, Marrone, G.Appelt
RW/LW: Gaston, Vucinic, Del Piero :)xfinger:), Elia, Giaccherini, Pepe
ST: Damiao, Matri, Quag, Immobile

In: Guarin, Cissokho, G.Ramirez, Damiao, Leali
Out: Giovinco, Melo, Ziegler, Krasic, Toni, Motta, Grosso, Iaquinta, Pepe, Pazienza, Estigarribia, Borriello, Manninger, Martinez
Hahaha.

I love your enthusiasm but for a start Del Piero won't be here next season. Good looking side though. Your biggest mistake in your prediction is that the only Italian player you have coming in is Leali. You know with Marotta that won't be the case....expect more average Italian players.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
To be honest, I would rather sell Both Elia and Krasic as they won't be used. That would bag us close to EU20m for both. Don't forget we get the proceeds for Melo next season as well. The total would be 30m. I would also ditch Bonucci for 8m. So hopefully we should have more than an extra 40m in the kitty after letting other dead weight go like Martinez.

Assuming that Caceres has already joined us and Nainngolan is about to join us. We should use the money to buy us real class. I would target Van Persie next season and have Giovinco come back and then target a world class winger or attacking midfielder like Hazard for example. Hazard and Van Persie will end up costing us EU40-50m in total. Leali should be loaned out because he is better off getting playing time elsewhere.

This squad would be great and wouldn't cost us much in net terms but would substantially lift the overall quality:

Buffon
Storari
Manninger

Lichsteiner
Caceres
Barzagli
Chiellini
Sorensen
De Ceglie
Loaned defensive cover (no point in splashing big $$ on Hummels if he aint a starter...Barzagli doing a great job)

Vidal
Pirlo
Marchisio
Nainngolan
Marrone
Giaccherini
Pepe
Estigarribia
Hazard
Giovinco

Vucinic
Van Persie
Quagliarella
Matri
Immobile (5 strikers is enough and Immobile deserves a spot so forget Borriello)

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
To be honest, I would rather sell Both Elia and Krasic as they won't be used. That would bag us close to EU20m for both. Don't forget we get the proceeds for Melo next season as well. The total would be 30m. I would also ditch Bonucci for 8m. So hopefully we should have more than an extra 40m in the kitty after letting other dead weight go like Martinez.

Assuming that Caceres has already joined us and Nainngolan is about to join us. We should use the money to buy us real class. I would target Van Persie next season and have Giovinco come back and then target a world class winger or attacking midfielder like Hazard for example. Hazard and Van Persie will end up costing us EU40-50m in total. Leali should be loaned out because he is better off getting playing time elsewhere.

This squad would be great and wouldn't cost us much in net terms but would substantially lift the overall quality:

Buffon
Storari
Manninger

Lichsteiner
Caceres
Barzagli
Chiellini
Sorensen
De Ceglie
Loaned defensive cover (no point in splashing big $$ on Hummels if he aint a starter...Barzagli doing a great job)

Vidal
Pirlo
Marchisio
Nainngolan
Marrone
Giaccherini
Pepe
Estigarribia
Hazard
Giovinco

Vucinic
Van Persie
Quagliarella
Matri
Immobile (5 strikers is enough and Immobile deserves a spot so forget Borriello)
Nice squad but your numbers are way off on hazard and van persie. Hazzard is gonna take 40+ just for him.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Hahaha.

I love your enthusiasm but for a start Del Piero won't be here next season. Good looking side though. Your biggest mistake in your prediction is that the only Italian player you have coming in is Leali. You know with Marotta that won't be the case....expect more average Italian players.
Don't tell me now :depressed

Also Marotta's contract is expiring at the end of this season and we may have a new GM soon ;)

Nice squad but your numbers are way off on hazard and van persie. Hazzard is gonna take 40+ just for him.
Yeah Arsenal won't let RVP go for less than at bare minimum €35m and most likely he will leave for around €40m. Same for Hazard. I doubt we will be able to afford even one of them if we want to buy other players too. Damiao would cost about €20m-25m or Jovetic about €25m-30m.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
Don't tell me now :depressed

Also Marotta's contract is expiring at the end of this season and we may have a new GM soon ;)

Yeah Arsenal won't let RVP go for less than at bare minimum €35m and most likely he will leave for around €40m. Same for Hazard. I doubt we will be able to afford even one of them if we want to buy other players too. Damiao would cost about €20m-25m or Jovetic about €25m-30m.
We could possibly afford one plus the players you name. you have to think this years money will be significantly greater than last year, especially with a CL spot, scudetto, coppa Italia :D also stadium revenue etc etc

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
We could possibly afford one plus the players you name. you have to think this years money will be significantly greater than last year, especially with a CL spot, scudetto, coppa Italia :D also stadium revenue etc etc
Yeah I guess so. I can't see us getting RVP or Hazard though. Jovetic seems likely especially with Vucinic here too (his idol).

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
i can handle a diffrent opinion that doesnt hurt the club

i cant handle people question my objectiviness
The quote by Melo is the truest words ever spoken on this forum. MELO "This forum just can't handle members sharing different opinion than theirs."
A forum which bad mouths everyone and speaks of people needing to be more open minded and less bigoted sure as hell is the very thing they expect from others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)