Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
He's probably faking it anyways :D . I can't imagine anyone in a party mood, drinking, sitting on a forum for several hours while maintaining the buzz :p
Nah well I came straight home from the party and I'm feeling almost sober now anyway. You can't fake that shit man.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
We should buy Montolivo, and be done with CM's for a while.
Bro I love you MF Doom I discovered him recently one of my friends showed the Mm.. Food CD on a road trip in the car MF Doom is ace Rapp Snitch Kniches One Beer Hoe Cakes All Caps. Do you like NWA biggie public enemy nas EPMD Big L dr Dre pharoahe Monch

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Getting rid of Toni and Amauri and bringing in Caceres and a CM = good mercato IMO. :tup:

Then in the summer we got to get rid of Iaquinta, Martinez, Grosso and Motta.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
:sergio: and who is good? lil wayne?

good awesome.

:agree: Dre was king on 2001 and Chronic 92.

I dont like rap music, at all, because its repetitive

since 2002

first it was about "the hood"

then about fat cars, prostitutes and money

now emotional electronical altered emo usually black rappers crying their eyes out

as for females, its allways the fucking same and the text never makes sense, calling it r&b (ridiculous bitches)

the 90ties, had some fine hiphop music, and the early rap.

aside from that, i like what snoopdog, jay-z and eminem bring, cause it stands out and is unique

also, i like allmost any other music kind, including most kinds of metal, so perhaps its normal i dont rate rap very high

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)