Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (53 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
3 players we need to get ride up next month: Grosso, Iaquinta, & Janet. If we go for Boriello then we need to get rid of Toni as well, otherwise we are just changing apples for apples.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yes, good apples for rotten ones.
Borriello would be much more useful than Iaq and Toni combined.
:)

You missed the point. We need to bring a starter if anything. We never start Quag he is a hell of a player to bring off the bench. It's time to bring someone who makes the team step up in quality. Boriello, IQ, Amauri don't.

If anything, then sign some young gun hot shot to take the place of one of these clowns, not some guy who is going to want a lot of money.

Get rid of the players I mentioned this mercato and save on salaries for another 6 months to bring in someone in summer if we can't bring a top class player now.

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
:)

You missed the point. We need to bring a starter if anything. We never start Quag he is a hell of a player to bring off the bench. It's time to bring someone who makes the team step up in quality. Boriello, IQ, Amauri don't.

If anything, then sign some young gun hot shot to take the place of one of these clowns, not some guy who is going to want a lot of money.

Get rid of the players I mentioned this mercato and save on salaries for another 6 months to bring in someone in summer if we can't bring a top class player now.
There are no strikers who are good enough to be starters in this team, who will accept a 6 month loan.
We can use him if Matri gets injured or unavailable. Or he could be paired with any of Matri, Quag, and Vu.
If we are getting a starter as a buy, then better doing in summer because we have priorities that we need to spend on in this winter if we want to win something.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
There are no strikers who are good enough to be starters in this team, who will accept a 6 month loan.
We can use him if Matri gets injured or unavailable. Or he could be paired with any of Matri, Quag, and Vu.
If we are getting a starter as a buy, then better doing in summer because we have priorities that we need to spend on in this winter if we want to win something.
Then we should just keep Toni until summer. Why risk getting stuck having to sign this guy? Our priority this winter/summer is a CB/LB/WC ST or SS...not boriello.

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
Then we should just keep Toni until summer. Why risk getting stuck having to sign this guy? Our priority this winter/summer is a CB/LB/WC ST or SS...not boriello.
Cos it's cheap and he's way better than Toni?

And I think our only priority in winter is a great LB. If we get Borriello as a 6 month loan then that's enough strikers until summer.

jussr

Jan 26, 2011
Boriello, Quag, Matri are very close in terms of quality. They are good enough to be our 4th or 5th striker but nothing more.

I don't have nothing against Boriello. But Boriello means no Tevez, no Damiao, no WC striker. I can't accept that as this is the missing link for this Juve. Just one WC striker and we'd be a force to be reckoned with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)