Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (51 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Yeah, that transfer story really Borriello'd the forum if you think about it.

Caused rage, disbelief, disgust, depression, and brought in some pustule-like new members that went wild at the start but seem to have faded away with time. The worst is over but every now and then one of those sores pops up and serves as a reminder of the bad days.
I remember it was me and another guy rooting for this transfer. Would still love him in Juve :touched:

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
OMG! I just read online that we're in advance stages of signing Jovetic and Montolivo from Fiorentina.

I lied. I wanted to make myself feel better from all this Boriello nonesense. :cry:

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Better Borriello than Montolivo.
Personally, I rather keep Iaquinta or Toni (for another year) rather than wasting time and resources coming to an agreement with Boriello. If it's a 6 month loan with no obligation that's fine, but I can't see Roma letting that happen.

As for Montolivo, I'm in favour in him coming because Pirlo needs a replacement. In my opinion we need someone like Monto much more than Boriello. Especially because Pirlo has been playing like cack lately.

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
Personally, I rather keep Iaquinta or Toni (for another year) rather than wasting time and resources coming to an agreement with Boriello. If it's a 6 month loan with no obligation that's fine, but I can't see Roma letting that happen.

As for Montolivo, I'm in favour in him coming because Pirlo needs a replacement. In my opinion we need someone like Monto much more than Boriello. Especially because Pirlo has been playing like cack lately.
Exactly.
We don't need Borriello as much as Monto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)