Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2007
Come off your nonsense, Bonnucci is a pretty overall decent player.
I'm a harsh critic of Bonucci (well I think I am anyway), but agree with this. He has the physicality and some good defensive traits still, and he's still young compared to when most CBs hit their peak. Has the problem of playing quite well for most of the game then making one mistake to allow a shot at goal.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 1, 2010
na i dont like Bonnucci i would of prefered that frog prick from inter
Both aren't very good. They were hyped up a lot when they were at Bari but it looks like they weren't very good after all.

They may need more time and patience to become good defenders but I doubt they will ever become world class or anything close to that. At best they may turn out to be like Legro or Barzagli.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Both aren't very good. They were hyped up a lot when they were at Bari but it looks like they weren't very good after all.

They may need more time and patience to become good defenders but I doubt they will ever become world class or anything close to that. At best they may turn out to be like Legro or Barzagli.
I beg to differ

Rannochia has serious problems..part of them being his lack of balance :lol:

He's really clumsy. and not the greatest on the ball

Bon Bon on the other hand is decent on the ball, if it's true that Conte tells him to play the long balls I can be mad. He'll only get better.

He just needs someone to teach him the basics in regards to jockeying and 1v1 defending.. over and over again till he gets it

Jul 1, 2010
I beg to differ

Rannochia has serious problems..part of them being his lack of balance :lol:

He's really clumsy. and not the greatest on the ball

Bon Bon on the other hand is decent on the ball, if it's true that Conte tells him to play the long balls I can be mad. He'll only get better.

He just needs someone to teach him the basics in regards to jockeying and 1v1 defending.. over and over again till he gets it
Still, I don't think that he has what it takes to become a better player than a Legro or Barzagli.

Legro between 2007-2009 and Barzagli this season are very good defenders though.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
when we signed him i was pretty excited by come on guys!the guy is like an accident waiting to happen
I was VERY much against his signing, but my opinion of him then and now is the same, a bit decent defender that isnt a starter quality for a top team with asipirations. We should get quality player to replace him, but lets not exaggerate and hail him as some utter disaster or whatever.

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
I was VERY much against his signing, but my opinion of him then and now is the same, a bit decent defender that isnt a starter quality for a top team with asipirations. We should get quality player to replace him, but lets not exaggerate and hail him as some utter disaster or whatever.
But..but.. it's what we do best!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)