Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (29 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
LW is becoming very high priority - I don't understand why we're wasting time. If we don't snap up Vargas soon someone else (like manshitty or rm) will.
In what way are Juve 'wasting time'?

Juve seem to have made an offer to Hamburg for Elia and there are still lots of rumours about Vargas.

juventino19

Nov 20, 2005
I personally think Marotta and Conte are playing everyone (including the media) for fools. It doesn't make sense that we offered $7 million for Elia when Hamburg purchased him for $9 million recently....I think its a trick from Marotta and Conte to tell people openly that we will play 4-2-4 so that clubs wont over charge us for our real targets...think about it, the media is linking us to all sorts of wingers, but none have been confirmed by any members of Juventus...including any "ïnside" sources. What I think is going on is that while everyone believes us to be getting a LW...I think we are looking for not one or two but three players (CB, CM and CF) to play in a 4-3-3...I could be wrong, but its been too quiet from the Juve camp to think that we are really looking for a LW...if this the case, and I'm right...bravo to Marotta for playing everyone and getting the players he and Conte wanted to fit the squad at the right price...I still have a huge feeling we will end up with Giuseppe Rossi by the end of August. If im wrong, who really gives a shit hahaha Also loving Inter going down the drain again, no class those guys have.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I personally think Marotta and Conte are playing everyone (including the media) for fools. It doesn't make sense that we offered $7 million for Elia when Hamburg purchased him for $9 million recently....I think its a trick from Marotta and Conte to tell people openly that we will play 4-2-4 so that clubs wont over charge us for our real targets...think about it, the media is linking us to all sorts of wingers, but none have been confirmed by any members of Juventus...including any "ïnside" sources. What I think is going on is that while everyone believes us to be getting a LW...I think we are looking for not one or two but three players (CB, CM and CF) to play in a 4-3-3...I could be wrong, but its been too quiet from the Juve camp to think that we are really looking for a LW...if this the case, and I'm right...bravo to Marotta for playing everyone and getting the players he and Conte wanted to fit the squad at the right price...I still have a huge feeling we will end up with Giuseppe Rossi by the end of August. If im wrong, who really gives a shit hahaha Also loving Inter going down the drain again, no class those guys have.
:tup:

I also believe we'll skip buying anyone for LW.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
You been drinking yeah?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Wishful thinking, unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)