Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (68 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meath

Jan 14, 2007
I'd like to see him at Juve, obviously with another striker. Doyle is a very well respected player in the premiership. Works hard, but in a good way, not in a donkey way

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
look if juventus are to look at a irish player as an option surely aiden mcgeady is the most obvious option other than being a left winger he is in my opinion ireland best player
That must be why Trap frequently leaves him out of big games.

He's just a fancy dribbler with no end product.

And he's a cunt.

john charles

May 9, 2011
That must be why Trap frequently leaves him out of big games.

He's just a fancy dribbler with no end product.

And he's a cunt.
He couldn't score if the net was empty doesn't mean he isn't dangerous the guys as you said is one hell of a dribbler as for being left out of the ireland side he has to compete with duff who was he best irish players in the last decade besides trap prefers a more defensive lineup.

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
Sunday 10 July, 2011
Moggi's Cristiano Ronaldo secret

Luciano Moggi analyses Sergio Aguero, Ricky Alvarez and Erik Lamela, plus reveals “Juventus had Cristiano Ronaldo when he was 17.”
The former Bianconeri director general has received a lifetime ban from football for his part in the Calciopoli scandal, but continues his work as a media pundit on the sport.

“Aguero is not a big name or a champion who can resolve the problems of a team. Mind you, neither is Giuseppe Rossi,” he said of the two Juventus targets.

“As for Inter, Alvarez could become a great player, while Jonathan is already a champion.

“Roma have several interesting players, like Lamela. He does what he wants with the ball at his feet, so would be excellent in a circus. How he does on a playing field in Serie A is another matter.”

Moggi also told Radio Sportiva about his biggest regret during his career as director general.

“I was working at Juventus and we already had Cristiano Ronaldo when he was 17. Unfortunately, Marcelo Salas refused the transfer to Sporting Lisbon in exchange.

“Manchester United then turned up with €35m and the whole negotiation process collapsed.”

http://www.football-italia.net/jul10u.html
This dude needs to shut the fuck up.

What the hell, is he just talking crap about Juve deals because he wanna say "I told you so" in an eventual failure future or is he in some way pissed off with the club? Jonathan already a champion? What a fucking retard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)