Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (114 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
LA JUVE AND TOTTENHAM ON DIARRA: According to AS, Juventus and Tottenham are the only two clubs to have approached Lassana Diarra. The Italian team would be most interested but could not afford to meet the demands of Madrid 15 million euros. The former Chelsea player and Arsenal, whose priority is to regain England, also require a salary of 4 million euros.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 8, 2011
Vargas + one of Agger/Kjaer

Source: tuttojuve.com
-----
Could be complete Bullshit

But These players Could upgrade our team Massively. When you consider we have had Grosso, Bonucci, Barzagli, etc take our CB/Lefside to the next level.

Jul 8, 2011
Agger would be a solid choice for CB IMO, not a world beater but solid, same with Vargas.

I approve :tup:
Good a player Vargas is, don't think he's a 4-2-4 player. You need a an out & out winger for that position i.e. a Ribery/Robben type player, Vargas is more of a wingback. Have to sign Aguero though, first and foremost, sign him, and the others will fall in to place. Cause he's that good a player he can fit in to any formation, but others cannot......

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Good a player Vargas is, don't think he's a 4-2-4 player. You need a an out & out winger for that position i.e. a Ribery/Robben type player, Vargas is more of a wingback. Have to sign Aguero though, first and foremost, sign him, and the others will fall in to place. Cause he's that good a player he can fit in to any formation, but others cannot......
It depends how Conte plays it, I really don't know, but he might like his wingers to track back and do both offensive and defense work on the wings. In which case Vargas would probably suit that. Not that I am a big fan of Vargas.

I guess time will tell, but considering our only really left wing options are Pepe, De Ceglie and Martinez we need someone in. I just wish we went all out for Hazard.

Mohamad Anwar

Mar 5, 2011
So this Rossi rumors means no Aguero?:(
Would probably go for Aguero with 40m rather than Rossi for 30m but maybe its just me anyway
Buffon
Lich-Bonucci-Chill-Ziegler
Krasic Melo Pirlo Vidal
Rossi Matri
4-4-2 switching with 4-3-3
Not bad at all

Jul 8, 2011
So this Rossi rumors means no Aguero?:(
Would probably go for Aguero with 40m rather than Rossi for 30m but maybe its just me anyway
Buffon
Lich-Bonucci-Chill-Ziegler
Krasic Melo Pirlo Vidal
Rossi Matri
4-4-2 switching with 4-3-3
Not bad at all
Vidal is a DM/CM not a wide player, don't think Pirlo can play in a two man central midfield. Either way don't see that side finishing ahead of Inter or Milan for certain, or even Roma. Not a single outfield world class player there tbh.

Mohamad Anwar

Mar 5, 2011
well MArchisio wasnt a winger and he was was used there,its a risk playing with two wingers in a 4-4-2 and hence a mezalla is needed Vidal would be awesome for that role so the midfield would be a mix between two men and three men
this team wont finish ahead of Milan and iter but can see this team competing for the 3rd spot,hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 111)