Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveA88

Oct 5, 2003
MISSING WINGER(S):

I reckon that nor Marchisio or Vidal (If we sign him) can play the role of LW in Conte´s version of 4-4-2 hence it is more of a 4-2-4.

Regardless, I don´t understand that we are/have not been strongly linked to wingers, but Bastos (I hope we won´t push for him though).

IMO, Pepe won´t be enough cover for both Krasic and a new LW - EVEN if don´t have European next campaign - Also, he ain´t good enough.

We need a new very good LW and at least another winger as back up - If Bastos, hopefully IMO, won´t come, who then?

Hazard won´t come - Vargas would be OK IMO, but which other good LW out there - who would you choose, if Vargas, Hazard and Bastos is/was unavailable (realistically: forget Robben/Ribery too)??

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 2, 2005
Sunday 10 July, 2011
Moggi's Cristiano Ronaldo secret

Luciano Moggi analyses Sergio Aguero, Ricky Alvarez and Erik Lamela, plus reveals “Juventus had Cristiano Ronaldo when he was 17.”
The former Bianconeri director general has received a lifetime ban from football for his part in the Calciopoli scandal, but continues his work as a media pundit on the sport.

“Aguero is not a big name or a champion who can resolve the problems of a team. Mind you, neither is Giuseppe Rossi,” he said of the two Juventus targets.

“As for Inter, Alvarez could become a great player, while Jonathan is already a champion.

“Roma have several interesting players, like Lamela. He does what he wants with the ball at his feet, so would be excellent in a circus. How he does on a playing field in Serie A is another matter.”

Moggi also told Radio Sportiva about his biggest regret during his career as director general.

“I was working at Juventus and we already had Cristiano Ronaldo when he was 17. Unfortunately, Marcelo Salas refused the transfer to Sporting Lisbon in exchange.

“Manchester United then turned up with €35m and the whole negotiation process collapsed.”

http://www.football-italia.net/jul10u.html

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Sunday 10 July, 2011
Moggi's Cristiano Ronaldo secret

Luciano Moggi analyses Sergio Aguero, Ricky Alvarez and Erik Lamela, plus reveals “Juventus had Cristiano Ronaldo when he was 17.”
The former Bianconeri director general has received a lifetime ban from football for his part in the Calciopoli scandal, but continues his work as a media pundit on the sport.

“Aguero is not a big name or a champion who can resolve the problems of a team. Mind you, neither is Giuseppe Rossi,” he said of the two Juventus targets.

“As for Inter, Alvarez could become a great player, while Jonathan is already a champion.

“Roma have several interesting players, like Lamela. He does what he wants with the ball at his feet, so would be excellent in a circus. How he does on a playing field in Serie A is another matter.”

Moggi also told Radio Sportiva about his biggest regret during his career as director general.

“I was working at Juventus and we already had Cristiano Ronaldo when he was 17. Unfortunately, Marcelo Salas refused the transfer to Sporting Lisbon in exchange.

“Manchester United then turned up with €35m and the whole negotiation process collapsed.”

http://www.football-italia.net/jul10u.html
It seems that Moggi cannot get any player any time as the myth says.

Some Eggs

Oct 9, 2010
Juve should get http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathias_Ranégie

He's been through a lot in his life, quit football for a while, did drugs etc. But now he's tearing up Allsvenskan, 13 goals and 3 assists in 15 matches. Wolfsburg are after him.

I think he would cost around 1,5-2 million euro.

Especially now when Juve missed out on Tobias Hysén who signed a new contract with IFK Göteborg.
He scored again today, 14 goals 3 assists in 16 game. Better get him now...

Meath

Jan 14, 2007
Rumour in a newspaper today that Juve are after Kevin Doyle. Trapattoni recommended him to us. Arsenal are also after him. He doesn't get many goals, but is a great support striker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)